Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Supporter
@IdanaHamz
I had both my lower wisdom teeth pulled out while I did feel the son of a bitch pulling out my teeth it doesn't hurt as much as you'd think. As for the bloody pillow it never happened to me but eating was a pain in the ass since I'd always get bits of food in the holes.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Shiiiitt, I am now aware that my wisdom teeth will eventually come out and I will have to get them removed.

Group Leader
http://otakomu.jp/archives/25093328.html

Jun Maeda's twitter is gone. Still no information why.... Hope he's okie dokie.

Staff
Super Moderator
I just realized that I won't be spending christmas with my family this year but instead with my parents' friends, I'm going to feel akward and uncomfortable the whole reunion.

I feel bored, i dont have any club activities or sports that i like, so i spend almost everyday just doing whatever and i want to be involved in something but im too lazy😔

Fed-Kun's army
I've had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled. Holes still there 10 years later. But what's bothering me today is dealing with pandemic dmv

Supporter
@REDRED
I don't think they did after all I never went back to get any stitches removed (do they even remove them? I've never gotten stiches before) but the holes were certainly there thankfully mine closed fuck living like that.

Stitches for wisdom teeth removal? Never heard of it. Fortunately im my case they only removed 1 so the pain was bereable. I cant imagine what will be to remove 4 of them.

Fed-Kun's army
@REDRED the kind of stitches they use for wisdom teeth removal/most oral surgery are dissolvable. meaning the body will break them down after a while on its own.

@blackyawgdom the stitches on my surgery isn’t dissolvable, I waited for the wound to close then have it removed. I think it depends on you and the doctor on what you choose. Anyway, it brought back memories where my anestesia during surgery lose its effect, so it became a torture for me halfway thru.

Staff
Super Moderator
@sterven
The good news is that it won't be in my house, the bad news is that I'm being held at gunpoint, so I have no choice. With some luck I can pull the "I'm tired" card and get home "early". I don't really like parties that start late at night and end in the morning.

Contributor
Luckily nothing IRL, so I'll just say that my favorite board on my second favorite IB is being raided due, in part, to mod infighting about a certain topic. I can only hope it doesn't make the other posters hate that topic.

Hope all of you are enjoying this Christmas Eve morning.

Supporter
@Richman
Sucks man. Get some reading mats ready then because if your "early" is any where near mine own folks then you're gonna be there at least until tomorrow.

Staff
Super Moderator
@sterven
My mom said we are going to sleep in the afternoon, who tf sleeps in the afternoon for a party?! What bothers me the most tho is that I'm traveling to another city by plane on the 26th, so, I shouldn't be partying hard or I'll have headaches the whole day.

With some luck, I'll be able to get 2 mini tank models on the airport lmao.

Staff
Super Moderator
This day is getting worse, I am missing one puzzle piece and now my 99% completed puzzle is ruined.

Users who are viewing this thread