Tell us, what's bothering you ?

@Richman
Woke up today to find that my laptop's touchpad broke in 3 pieces overnight. This is a problem, my computer has been inflating for some reason and I can't just repair it.
Your laptop battery is causing that swelling — the battery is coming apart internally and that's causing it to inflate with gas. Be careful about it @Richman, that gas is usually flammable/explosive and many of the battery fires you see online start with such battery expansion. It will burn violently and the fumes are poisonous.

You can save the computer by getting the battery removed (with caution!) and just power it with a charger all the time, or remove the hard drive and get a new computer as you suggested. But do one thing or the other as soon as you can, it can become a real fire hazard in no time!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Afiaki
Yeah, I ought to get that check out, 90% of the things in my room are flammable. That and my room itself is pretty enclosed, I don't even get sunlight for more than a few hours every day lmao.

Staff
Super Moderator
Update, my computer needs a new heart. And I need a new room

Just kidding of course, but seriously tho, I need a new battery or better yet, a new computer.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely sounds like your Lithium ion battery is about to go poof. I hope the laptop's frame and guts are still good. 😲
FeuerTrutz-International-1-2019-Lithium-ion-Batteries-in-Vehicles.jpg

Staff
Super Moderator
@Ivegotnolife
My luck persevered once again!
I think one of the holes where a screw hole goes broke because it doesn't tighten the parts but everything else is a-OK.

I would like to remove trashy manhua from my front page and from any search results. I'm not sure if the novels are bad/terrible or Translators and editors are just using Google/machine translation for it. Someone please suggest some way to remove it.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly love each and every user of this site, at the same time I do not understand a single one of you and quite honestly most interactions with me are negative and a lot of comments I make that I think are innocuous tend to come off worse than intended to others.

Dex-chan lover
@Hitspark
You may be overrepresenting the bad interactions in your mind since they leave more of an impact. Either way, my advice is to change your profile pic (it helps, trust me).

Group Leader
I forgot to check if I was summoned for jury duty last night. I might or might not have been called today. I can't check until I get home in 2 hours. Now what? What happens if I forget to check one day? Does it matter if I wasn't summoned today anyway? =.=

Staff
Super Moderator
So many manwha I was reading and enjoyed are getting dropped, sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread