Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Group Leader
@bigtiddyoneesan
420875.png

@bigtiddyoneesan
There seems to be competition going on for Korean comics, I saw some quality drop in asura scans comics. If I see a trend of comics being dropped or bad quality then maybe I'll block everything.
BTW I remember reading about blocking by origin recently but it was dated few years back I think. I'm not familiar with forum of this website, can you show me where I can look at the status of this feature or progress being made to it?

Dex-chan lover
@forstuffs91
Sure. The Suggestions forum has the planned features thread, where planned and rejected features alike go to die are recorded. There's no concrete progress bar (or roadmap) available rn, but a Dev recently made the v5 Development Forum to disclose more info about how v5's development is going (v5 being the next big MD update with a lot of planned features implemented). Relevant post.

Group Leader
DB FighterZ: Story mode has braindead CPUs fight for dozens of times throughout the story mode.
In local arcade mode = read controller's input, assist gauge fills up faster, spam assists, ki gauge refills faster, spam combo + special attack, cancel/counter my attacks, would not let me tag character or my controller is going crazy. Goddamn I hate fighting games like this. Blatant cheating.

Just gonna finish the story, as lackluster as it is, and move on. Was hoping for some fun arcade matches at least.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I have to draw a god damn motorcycle full of details for my second practice ever of technical drawing, it went from drawing a drawer (lmao) and a guitar to a motorcycle, why?!

@Mr_Detective
Wut? I'll check out arcade mode because something like that has never happened to me. I agree that the story mode has braindead AI, I have never seen AI more braindead than that game, they don't even pose any challenge at all, they just stand there doing nothing. I just did it for A21 and that's it.

I would suggest fighting against the AI with the local matches or people in casuals.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
My dog didn't have one or two, he had three ticks! He hasn't had any ticks or flea problems for years, almost for what, like 8 years? It's all because we have to babysit (dogsit?) a friend's dog because her original owner left and our friend can't take care of her full time, she definitely brought them to our house. I'm angry, no, I'm mad. I don't give a shit about our friend's dog, shouldn't be my responsibility, but I do care about my dog, he's my life partner, and I'll do everything in my power and beyond to stay with him as long as possible.

I think I even encountered another one of the ticks on top of my bed, but that one was way smaller, looked like a tiny crab. Shit, might have to ask my parents to desinfect the house just in case.

I have conflicted feelings towards one game called Rimworld. It seems so vast and full of possibilities at first but the further you're into the game the more you realise how shallow it is.
I kinda like the idea of the game but I fucking hate the developer and the community who supports him. The game is unoptimized piece of shit which lives off thanks to the modding community. All that dev have to do is incorporate mods into the game and release DLC based on mods, lol. Which he does. And everybody happy. Except me with a REALLY RETARDED feeling of "HOW DARE THEY TO LIKE WHAT I DON'T LIKE".
s3z63cg3rvojnjka55pxiowobvms7q7k_hq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread