Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
billy-madison.jpg

OIP.jDm9ba2ML7YUl48BjkpikAAAAA

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I would like to watch Made in Abyss, but it's Made in Abyss and I don't think I could survive watching the show because I'm very emotional

Aggregator gang
I might not get into university this year and my country doesn't have as many options and the US or Europe in the job market.

Honestly, I'm kinda scared I won't get in at all.

Dex-chan lover
I would like to watch Made in Abyss, but it's Made in Abyss and I don't think I could survive watching the show because I'm very emotional
3319753afeb1eab2e4d2dbe0ac496167.gif

just do it.

Staff
Super Moderator
Connecting rigid plastic tank treads is for masochists.

Staff
Super Moderator
Found out one of the not korean, japanese or chinese series I was reading ended abruptly on a very low note because the author had an accident, i hope they recover and continue.

Sometimes I got bothered by unironic Nazis on the site pretending they're not just for laughs. It really gets to me sometimes.

Group Leader
Inside of my PC seems dustier than I thought. Gonna have to clean it this weekend. -__-

Just how did the dust get in that much? Sheesh...

That C3-PO's right shin is silver, not gold. Also, that I need to go back to therapy, though i'm tripping over c3po more.

An old man gave me a sharp object for my journey
Staff
Super Moderator
That after I had a Pulmonary Embolism in October I'm constantly tired.
Not sure if physical or mental.

Dex-chan lover
@woulez
Sounds tough. The idea of blood clots has always given me the heebie-jeebies. Taking non-prescription anticoagulants like Omega-3's is a good idea (after consulting an actual doctor due to previous complications ofc).

On a separate note, and on behalf of all my alts (~75% of the people in General), ty for being concise and respectful when locking that thread, I won't give people like Googol any ideas in the future.

An old man gave me a sharp object for my journey
Staff
Super Moderator
@bigtiddyoneesan
The doctors tell me I have a genetic version of something called "APCR" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Activated_protein_C_resistance) and that I will likely have to use anti-coagulants for the rest of my life.
This really shouldn't have come as a surprise though as I have at least two family members that have the same thing and also takes anti-coagulants. The pills I take are called Eliquis (a.k.a. "Apixaban") and are prescription pills.

Also, no problem (referring to the 2nd part of your reply) 😃.

Users who are viewing this thread