Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
My friend, Firefox, has been slow since noon, I don't know why but it definitely isnt' the 50 tabs i have open.

My toxic and abusive uncle staying in our house, do you have any song reccomend, that really can cover my ears so i can't hear his anger issues since my room is near to the living room?

Dex-chan lover
@Alfch i say listen to all the j-rock and J-Metal you can find
Some good ones are baby Metal: Gimme Chocolate!, and Maxium The Horne - Chu Chu Lovely Muni Mura for the J Metal category the scream a lot 🙂
For J-Rock I say listen to Mass of the Fermenting Dregs. I really recommend their album "The world is yours" It's super sick
if you dont like the J-rock/Metal category holler back at me i have others too!

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/thread/396188/4/#post_4373331
oh gee
who do you guys think won?
tenor.gif

@Alfch most metal songs. There's a bunch of them but if I had to pick, songs by dragonforce Through the Fire and Flames might be good since they're pretty lengthy and geared towards fantasy if you need to pull away from reality. Disturbed if you need it to be more like heavy rock. Usually the easiest introduction. Apocalyptica if you like cellos. Rammstein's also a popular choice. I really can't say much about lesser known ones because there's a whole lot of them and I'm in the opinion that this genre, unlike others, are in that weird mix of popular but not really so I dunno.

If you want metal versions of famous songs, then try looking into Frog Leap Studios' YT channel or Alien Ant Farm.

If you're looking for something just generally bops, then have a go at Steam Powered Giraffe's music, like Latum Alterum or Hot on the Trail. Mystery Skull's also great like their song Ghost.

For something pretty upbeat, try Goldfish's songs like Three Second Memory or Kill It 4 the kids by Kill the Noise.

If you're into something funky, try Ghost's Square Hammer or They Might be Giants Ana Ng, Don't Let's Start, or You're on Fire.

If you like some 80's vibe, try I Don't Know How But They Found Me's songs, like Choke or Sugar Pills.

For something a bit more chill, there's Gorillaz'; try Let Me Out.

If you want rock, then Siames is also pretty great. Try The Wolf for starters.

If you need instrumentals, I gotchu, too. Try Wings of piano from Deemo if you're looking for something that's not classical.

Parodies are pretty great too. Check out The Merkins. Their parody of Faith, Fate, was pretty great and their singer in Man In A Box really captured Alice in Chains. Weird Al Yankovic's also pretty famous. I particularly like Word Crimes and White & Nerdy. The Youtube channel, thelonelyisland, really bops, too.

Cartoon songs are surprisingly catchy, too. Try Disney's Powerline songs or Quest for Camelot's If I Didn't Have You. Well, famous one's aside, Spies in Disguise kinda went under the radar but their songs really hit the spot. Rocket Fuel, Freak of Nature and Then There were two to kick things off.

How bout rap? If you lean on the heavy side of things, I can recommend NF. Vin Jay for melodic raps or One-T & Cool T's The Magic Key.

You like jazz? Try Robyn Adele Anderson's covers.

There's also country. Not everyone's cup of tea, but the blues are great. Just try Blues Saraceno's Grave Digger or Nick Nolan's Life of Sin. Raury makes great songs, too, like Devil's Whisper.

How bout we go to something that just screams, "THIS IS THE INTERNET!"? Try the Chicken Song by J. Geco.

Anime covers? Try Maki Oyama's version of Cha-la Head-cha-la.

I don't have a particular song preference, but I do tend to like blocking out the world, so if you're interested, dm me and I'll send you my youtube playlist. I skipped out on R&B and other pop songs cause, well, they're popular so I think you already know most of them. I suggested the ones most people I come across haven't heard of.

Staff
Super Moderator
It's because they know the manga was better.

Dex-chan lover
It's because anime is just the tip of the iceberg. The deeper-leveled weebs (manga readers and so on) are a more exotic type in the eyes of society, and thus fly under the radar more easierly.

Staff
Super Moderator
These churros I'm eating are pretty tough, my jaw already hurts and I just ate 2

Users who are viewing this thread