Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
>So many manwha I was reading and enjoyed are getting dropped, sigh.
>manwha
>reading
>enjoyed
>mfw
0XA0Ittt.png

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@YumGumYum
Re-checking, there aren't that many actually, but most of them haven't had a chapter in more than a couple of months.

Some of the ones I want to read the most are
The Golden haired elementalist (Official English has surpassed scanlation in MD)
The black haired princess (this one got dropped)
Smash it girl! (No new chapters in a while)

Staff
Super Moderator
@YumGumYum
This is the part where I turn chibi and flail my arms around while screaming "But YumGumYum, I don't want to read anywhere that isn't mangadex! It's scary!"

Staff
Super Moderator
@YumGumYum
No, H is "easier" to read than regular manga. Or that is how I see it, at least.

Group Leader
FUCK WHY AM I LIKE THIS AS A FRIENNNNNNND.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO???
PLEASE GIVE ME A SUGGESTION, HOW TO MAKE MY FRIEND CALM DOWN. HIS PHONE JUST LOST WHEN I'M WITH HIM

Fuck, i'm really stupid and keep talking stupid dumb shit, now i cant do something. Im disgusted by myself. Please help me guys.

Contributor
@pandascepter
Calmly mentally (and if possible, physically) retrace your last location, one by one.
If said location has a publicly available phone number, use your phone to call them and ask if they found your friend's phone.
There's really not much else you can do, since telling your friend to calm down will likely backfire horribly.

Dex-chan lover
@pandascepter
firstly, calm down. do not panik. put the caps off and drink water. don't add sugar to your body for a while.
while you do that, recheck your bags and pockets.
iphones got a feature to remotely make them ring so you can easily find them. i believe android (google) also has similar feature. make use of that.

Group Leader
@immortalartisan @justforthelulz @hazzack
Its been 3 hours we keep finding and now we give up. Security guard at Gramedia said that he can't find it nor the staff can. Now all i have to do is to help him to talk with his Parents.

He lost it on public
Its on flight mode with no data on the phone, so i cant trace it with google device. and its not an Iphone its Real me 5 pro.
been searching on our way on Gramedia and we cant find it. So we give up now. We cant do anything.

I have calm him down, now all we need is to face his parents. Hope is my one thing i pray that his parents will be forgive him and me as a friend.

We had panic time but now we just need to talk to his parents. He already give up with that phone. T

Group Leader
@pandascepter How's the phone? Never found it?

Our records indicate that you have not checked your reporting instructions every day as instructed. As a result, your service is not complete. You must reschedule your jury service. Please call the (213) 972-0970 to postpone your service.

These mother fuckers... Next time I'm burning the summon.

Dex-chan lover
@forstuffs91
It'll affect the Korean ones too, yeah. (Which I don't see a problem with since most are shit too lmao skrt skrt.)

Anyways, blacklisting by language of origin is planned, so it'll be an option eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread