Tell us, what's not bothering you ?

Group Leader
New monitor finally arrived yesterday. Excellent brightness and good color saturation. It's an Acer. Can't believe this costs less than $200, compared to the other Dell and LG or MSI ones. Just hope it lasts long. A bit heavy, though. But would still recommend, nonetheless.
94.gif

Dex-chan lover
New monitor finally arrived yesterday. Excellent brightness and good color saturation. It's an Acer. Can't believe this costs less than $200, compared to the other Dell and LG or MSI ones. Just hope it lasts long. A bit heavy, though. But would still recommend, nonetheless.
94.gif
I'd give it five years.
Nothing outlasts CRT,
Indestructible.
monitor-punch.gif

Group Leader
The fact that scanlation recruitment threads keep getting bumped with no one willing to join.
I don't really care, but it's pitiful to see.
T_T

Rascal Does Not Dream Bunny Girl Senpai. the fact that i only watch the movie not the series, but read the ln does not bdother me at all. i wonder why.

Dex-chan lover
94.gif
Ya, if you're staying below $250 then Acer is usually your best bet for monitors. What size monitor?

Group Leader
I'd give it five years.
I hope it'd do better than that. Bright monitors like this one ought to last a long time. But then again, I'll be upgrading to 4K completely in 4 years so even if it does break in 5 years, I'll still be fine. Still, I hope I can pass it to my father.

Ya, if you're staying below $250 then Acer is usually your best bet for monitors. What size monitor?
27 inch for 1080p. I keep hearing people complaining about pixel problem on 1080p on 27" monitors but I had a different one, same size, for 2 years and never noticed anything weird. Have a 24inch at work, borrowed my mother's 23inch. I'd lying if I say they look better.

I still feel somewhat unfamiliar looking at the screen. This is after already tweaking the brightness and saturation to my liking. Maybe my eyes are still adjusting... But at least white looks more like white.

Dex-chan lover
Group Leader
Not something that bothers me, but just interesting. It's raining hard where I am, in May of all months, which is unthinkable. I've been living in this state for 17 years and I don't think we ever had rain after March in my area, until now. Well, can't complain because we need as much water as we can.
087.gif

@Mr_Detective
He likes to post chapters way ahead of what the current translation team is on and then people get their panties in a bunch and bitch about it. Its honestly funny because no one is forcing them to read it yet they still complain about it. I tend to ignore his releases because of the gap but I jump straight into the chapter discussion to read the comments.
https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...-the-serial-killer-and-a-broken-bond.1272805/
Yeah, I remember him. Among the most infamous people of the forum. It's not just posting chapter that's out of order, but apparently he posted chapter with memes and badly altered dialogues as well. His attempt at trying to be funny, I guess, or whatever. Of course, no one forces anyone to read. But it's annoying for people who see new update and didn't expect a troll chapter. That's not to mention it's rude to the people who are translating that manga as well. And it doesn't seem to matter if the manga is being well-translated or frequently updated. The cherry on top is the way he responses to people clearly indicates that he lives to spite them. I can't understand how someone like him can wake up everyday and think it's productive or helpful to just piss people off and spread negativity in any way he can. It's truly bizarre the way some people live.

It's a good reminder for me to block him. Glad we can block uploaders now.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I just noticed the obnoxiously orange unneeded extra progress bar at the bottom of the Manga reading screen. And then I noticed that I can hide it in the settings menu to the right. Not bothered!

Group Leader
@Mr_Detective
He likes to post chapters way ahead of what the current translation team is on and then people get their panties in a bunch and bitch about it. Its honestly funny because no one is forcing them to read it yet they still complain about it. I tend to ignore his releases because of the gap but I jump straight into the chapter discussion to read the comments.
https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...-the-serial-killer-and-a-broken-bond.1272805/
whats happening sterben

Dex-chan lover
SUMMER FRIDAYS.

Instead of having to pretend to work after lunch on Fridays for the next four months, I can fuck off all afternoon without having to check email every half hour or so.

Now I just have to pretend to work through to lunch....

Users who are viewing this thread