Tell us, what's not bothering you ?

Double-page supporter
@Richman Congrats! You're now one year closer to the misery of responsibilities of an adult, health problems and imminent death!
As a present, I suggest you to start thinking about lifting some weights and skip the back pain problem stage.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Halo
I've been thinking of doing excersice but I don't think I could take it seriously.

@YumGumYum
You have so many gifs, I always enjoy them.

@Tscheddov
Thank you!

Double-page supporter
@Richman You don't have to. Just get a couple of dumbbells and do 5 minutes exercises when you feel like it (research how to do it properly in advance).
I learned the importance of this bare minimum the hard way. Never again.

@Richman
you're welcome. hope you had a nice day😀
taking exercise seriously and continue it is mostly the hardest part. every january and february the numbers of members in the local gym explode but decline quickly after.
recently i slacked off too . . .

As Halo said a bare minimum is important and can make a huge difference.

Power Uploader
I don't get the point of this thread, but well, the fact that my folder D:\Arquivos\Animangá\ACS isn't corrupted isn't bothering me (that's where all my manga translations are).

Staff
Super Moderator
@pandascepter
As long as the date of your calendar is still March second, you're good. 2/3/2021 for normal people.

Staff
Super Moderator
Mr. @bigtiddyoneesan, I hate being the person to tell you this, but... I'm afraid you are not a normal person, a normal person uses the day/month/year format. Only weird persons use the month/day/year format.

Dex-chan lover
I'm afraid you are not a normal person
No...
NLYl9l9m.png

@Richman
Well, keep me updated on your pull-up progression. And don't forget to eat before strength training.

Double-page supporter
What is a tank? It's just a shell, I cage if you will, to protect the fragile flesh within it. And it can shoot.
How bold of you, @Richman, because there's a tank model waiting 😏

Staff
Super Moderator
*Pushes up glasses*
Akchually, a tank is an armored vehicle that moves with the use of treads and can have weaponry like a cannon or machine guns.

Double-page supporter
@Richman
armored ✅
moves ✅
weaponry like a cannon ✅

See? It's almost like a tank. It can even shoot for real, unlike your legoes.

@Richman
I used to bulid this sorta stuff in 1:35 scale. Think i still got a unbuilt Kugelblitz somewhere

what did not bother me today: traffic jams.

Users who are viewing this thread