Tell us, what's not bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
Ch7Ui5L.png

being born in alabama

Dex-chan lover
I love reading in spanish its like im watching a mexican soap and its fucking hilarious. if they had just added her calling the other chick perra it wouldve been perfect. @Richman can you confirm this when you read in spanish do also read like this or is it just me

Group Leader
I beat Resident Evil 3 Remake, and to my surprise, I actually enjoyed it more than I thought. I definitely had more fun with it than RE2 Remake. That game was just so boring that I couldn't force myself to continue since last summer. Some of the complains I heard about the game were kinda exaggerated.

Jill's model is actually quite attractive, unlike what I remember people were saying when the early screenshots came out. Seems like a silly thing to complain about, really. I guess the screenshots don't do her justice. The game could have been longer if they didn't cut many things from the original, sure, which is unfortunate. But it was good while it lasted. I don't want to spend the majority of the game backtracking the goddamn police station. You still have to do some exploration, not just going in a straight line. There isn't much to do after you beat the game, unless you like to replay the game to complete challenges. For $7.50, I think it was worth it.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, they were good!!
I'm not thrilled about Sony having their paws all over CR, but I also remember the challenge of finding the less popular animoos in the early-to-mid 2000's, and the meltdown that occurred when the US market hit initial saturation in '06-'07. The situation today is a lot more favorable, as far as I'm concerned.

Group Leader
I'm not thrilled about Sony having their paws all over CR, but I also remember the challenge of finding the less popular animoos in the early-to-mid 2000's, and the meltdown that occurred when the US market hit initial saturation in '06-'07. The situation today is a lot more favorable, as far as I'm concerned.
I did not stutter! It were good. EW

Dex-chan lover
I have always sailed the 7 seas. Pros of being a southeast asian I suppose. God, I miss the fansubbing scene.

Dex-chan lover
I have always sailed the 7 seas. Pros of being a southeast asian I suppose. God, I miss the fansubbing scene.
I do also miss some of the fansub experience - sometimes it was crap, and sometimes it was absolutely golden. I don't miss sketchy weirdness, however - being able to sit down in the living room and pull up a streaming service on the TV is much more relaxing than freaking out every time the computer stutters, thinking I've picked up some new virus. Admittedly, the rights situation in the US is generally more settled than in a lot of places around the world, so that is something of a luxury.

Dex-chan lover
I don't miss sketchy weirdness, however - being able to sit down in the living room and pull up a streaming service on the TV is much more relaxing than freaking out every time the computer stutters, thinking I've picked up some new virus.
People run plex and some arr stack to handle those things, super neat. Fuck streaming services.

Dex-chan lover
I had my first Mountain Dew recently. Why do people hate this stuff and associate it with pimply dorito-finger gamers? It's pretty tasty and the sugar free version tastes like less harsh tonic water, which is nice. Moutain Dew is at least on par with those Arizona tea things.

Group Leader
I had my first Mountain Dew recently. Why do people hate this stuff and associate it with pimply dorito-finger gamers? It's pretty tasty and the sugar free version tastes like less harsh tonic water, which is nice. Moutain Dew is at least on par with those Arizona tea things.
I had my first water long ago.
Why American hate it and associate it with fat hate culture? its so fresh and the warm one like is good, which is nice in cold weather. Water is superior.

Users who are viewing this thread