Tell us, what's not bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
Why do people hate this stuff and associate it with pimply dorito-finger gamers?
Because 40 years ago, pimply Dorito-finger (table top) gamers were drinking it. I've played D&D with some of those graybeards - it's not so much a stereotype as the truth. If you want to see a bunch of 50-something guys hammering various types of Mountain Dew, find the local old TTRPG group. The cause behind this is partly due to the taste being different (it's not a cola, but it's not bland like 7-Up and it has caffeine) - as an American youth in the '80's and '90's, this was a huge selling point.

Also, in the late 20th Century before energy drinks were a thing, if you wanted to get jacked up on caffeine, you could get a bottle of No-Doz caffeine tablets, or drink a bunch of coffee. Neither of those got you the associated sugar rush you could get from the next best options, Jolt Cola (twice the caffeine of most colas, but hard to find) or Mountain Dew (which had about half again as much caffeine as a cola, and was literally available everywhere).
Water is superior.
Water is amazing. It's like the water of life.

Dex-chan lover
I had my first Mountain Dew recently. Why do people hate this stuff and associate it with pimply dorito-finger gamers? It's pretty tasty and the sugar free version tastes like less harsh tonic water, which is nice. Moutain Dew is at least on par with those Arizona tea things.
d8b.gif

Dex-chan lover
It kinda surprises me a bit but most people cannot fathom storage usage above 2-4TB. People's reactions when I said I had 80+TB of storage have been "what do you use that much storage for" with no exceptions. I guess the all online/streaming no preservation mindset is the norm these days. Planning to buy another batch of 80TB soon.

Group Leader
It kinda surprises me a bit but most people cannot fathom storage usage above 2-4TB. People's reactions when I said I had 80+TB of storage have been "what do you use that much storage for" with no exceptions. I guess the all online/streaming no preservation mindset is the norm these days. Planning to buy another batch of 80TB soon.
wtf. how much do you even seed bro? lemme see your collection

Dex-chan lover
wtf. how much do you even seed bro? lemme see your collection
This year alone (Jan + Feb till now), 42TB. The majority of my storage usage is music and anime. Then rare visual novels, voice works. Research data (yes, real AI researches, not hentai put under research folder) and games go to the SSDs, 7TB of them. I'm considering scraping all fanbox contents from chemotherapy but they have some pretty strict rate control, and I don't have a lot of good proxies to use.

Group Leader
This year alone (Jan + Feb till now), 42TB. The majority of my storage usage is music and anime. Then rare visual novels, voice works. Research data (yes, real AI researches, not hentai put under research folder) and games go to the SSDs, 7TB of them. I'm considering scraping all fanbox contents from chemotherapy but they have some pretty strict rate control, and I don't have a lot of good proxies to use.
Jesus. no wonder you eatass. Ganbate bro

Dex-chan lover
I had to look for a log line from over 200 billion lines (a week worth of logs). Search time would be dogshit if I just queried the entire thing so I picked a random 5 minutes (that's still 100m lines) as a meme before letting the query run over the weekends. I actually got the log. What the fuck is this gacha luck

Dex-chan lover
I had to look for a log line from over 200 billion lines (a week worth of logs). Search time would be dogshit if I just queried the entire thing so I picked a random 5 minutes (that's still 100m lines) as a meme before letting the query run over the weekends. I actually got the log. What the fuck is this gacha luck
Try betting on a lottery now, so you can gatcha out of that shit work.

Users who are viewing this thread