Tell us, what's not bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
recently finished wakfu.
I know know why I haven't heard mich from this fachose in a while.

the show had a conclusive ending and ended on a high note.
please go watch it, it's pretty great.

Group Leader
i picked up dragon quest: monsters the dark prince today! definitely not gonna feel bothered starting it tonight, i'm excited as a monster collector enthusiast :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
recently finished wakfu.
I know know why I haven't heard mich from this fachose in a while.

the show had a conclusive ending and ended on a high note.
please go watch it, it's pretty great.
Good, good. Now go watch Tresors de Kerubim too if you haven't already. Come for the cow, stay for papichat and his son.

1363031146917.gif

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Good, good. Now go watch Tresors de Kerubim too if you haven't already. Come for the cow, stay for papichat and his son.
guess I hvae to track it down now. I originally watched it cause I found it on Netflix randomly and I remembered it being pretty popular growing up. since it's not on Netflix tho, guess I gotta sail the high seas as always.

Group Leader
So one of my comments was warned for excessive language. It's fine. I understand the mod was just doing their job. No hard feelings from me. But you know what?

C.png

I have no regrets! I'd post those comments again if I could choose!
55.gif

Fuck those bitches!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It looks kinda Calarts, is it actually good?
I loved Wakfu, it felt really fresh and original. The French, they really know style. That animation of Eva and Sadlygrove dancing is just 👌

srsly

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
or even better, stop using twitter
good advice ngl.
but I use it to follow artists and get myself a few memes. the rest, personally I look at alot of controversies from afar and sometimes I'll schyzo post when I don't have any drawings to upload.

Dex-chan lover
you guys ever so bored you start randomly making up conspiracies about the world of a piece of fiction you like ?
I do that almost everytime I listen to gloryhammer. my latest conspiracy theory is that the kingdom of Dundee helped germany in ww2 and also took part in the jewish genocide by mutating their jewish population into goblins, using their nuclear technologies. this is why post 1992, Zargothrax uses goblins on top of his undead armies, since now the jewish community has invested interest in the downfall of Dundee. this would track, since in the song "holywood hootsman", the titular hootsman is described, in a very cheery tone as having "slaughtered everything" in California, this would include all the natuve tribes, so there were precedents in their history of genocides and it is very likely that the whole kingdom is very proud of it.

Dex-chan lover
the time I shat my pants next thursday after drinking 7 coffees instead of feeling energized? Not worried
last time i drank so much coffee (10 double espresso shots in 1 go, did it because i had to go to office right after pulling an all-nighter doing a school project before deadline), i just shut down while holding my phone, then woke up 5 minutes afterwards not even knowing my brain had just shutdown. boss chased me home because i must have been looking like a zombie.

Users who are viewing this thread