Tell us, what's not bothering you ?

am back, phone finally gace up after nearly 7 years of dutyful service (stuck in a restart loop).

anyways, what did I miss ?

Dex-chan lover
one more day and ill finally have a day off after 13 days :win::aquadrink::haa: fuck my work schedule for reals though
Yikes. I hope you get to spend the day in bed or something else totally relaxing, as opposed to having to cram in a bunch of crap you couldn't do over the last two weeks. :salute:

Supporter
Yikes. I hope you get to spend the day in bed or something else totally relaxing, as opposed to having to cram in a bunch of crap you couldn't do over the last two weeks. :salute:
its all good that week i didnt work f'd me over so as much as hated it i needed it (and they gave overtime :win:) gonna drive back home to see the fam and get some good food its only a 4h drive there:aquadrink::haa:

Dex-chan lover
maybe it's me being weirdly excited about the death penalty but whenever I see someone online trying to argue that the Aztec's human sacrifices were somehow super imoral or something only savages do, it just fails to register for me.

like, I'm sorry but the people they sacrificed were either willing participants (who were treated pretty nicely) or prisoners of war (which, let's face it, the romans would have done the same if they had also a widespread human sacrifice part in their culture).

besides, they killed the sacrifice rather swiftly and didn't do much torturing from what I know. so like honestly I think it was a rather fine empire given the land it was on (and they were about as advanced as you could naturally get without access to metal on the surface, which was really the only thing they'd have needed to advance technologically to the next tier).

also peach cobbler videos about the Aztec empire really did make me appreciate it more from a big distance.

Supporter
lol got told we would be working sunday as well too bad i put in a request for monday and included sunday just in case bitches can suck it
el-risitas-risitas.gif

Dex-chan lover

oh I'm eating good today, my favorite day, racist, schizo historian is back with a new 2 hour long video about the primary sources around the aztech empire.

Dex-chan lover

oh I'm eating good today, my favorite day, racist, schizo historian is back with a new 2 hour long video about the primary sources around the aztech empire.
Diego Delano was a breast guy and despite being racist, enknowledge that Mayan women had the best breasts out of any people he had ever seen. make of that what you will.

Dex-chan lover
Diego Delano was a breast guy and despite being racist, enknowledge that Mayan women had the best breasts out of any people he had ever seen. make of that what you will.
https://x.com/SuckCowgirlTits/status/1826241866305843549

I'm bot particularly into tiddies myself (nothing will ever beat a good ass or a muscular tummy imo) but I do respect and even admire the length at which tiddy people are willing to go to, to explain why they have the better taste.

Dex-chan lover
Giant Ojou-sama's gradual slide over time towards becoming increasingly furry, despite being overtly about a completely different niche fetish, is odd but not unwelcome.

j6ohrBm.jpeg

Group Leader
Someone just asked me when was the last time I see a happy straight couple in today's media.
038.gif

I pity his poor soul. At the same time, I wasted enough of my precious time with these wankers.

Users who are viewing this thread