Tell us, what's not bothering you ?

Group Leader
Of course... Incels are already complaining about the voice actress of Yotei being diversity hire, because she's a queer Asian woman. Apparently some of them harassed her, and got blocked. If I have a bunch of creeps storming my profile, attacking me, I'd give them the Kamiya treatment, too. They're lucky they only got a block and not being called insect or told to eat shit.
31.gif
Same people who then complain about woke companies not respecting them as customers. XD How fucking stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Of course... Incels are already complaining about the voice actress of Yotei being diversity hire, because she's a queer Asian woman.
it's so easy for those kinds of people to play the victim tho, they don't even need to receive harsh comment to get some media attention for that.

hell, they often do just that to dodge any actual charges/accusations.
besides, this word's been used to much it's now used on people who have children and are married.

Dex-chan lover
just got done with a somewhat more serious workout.
(bought 2, 5kg dumbells, added some grip strength excercice and some jump rope), I know that workout worked cause I realized my push ups got easier to do and at the end it felt like I got a zenkai boost.

Users who are viewing this thread