TELOMERE - Ch. 2 - Episode 2: "Contact"

Dex-chan lover
The characters' voice feels flat and mechanical. Not sure if that's just a translation thing, or an effect of breaking their simple statements over several panels.

Action remains decent, at least. I imagine the drip-feeding of background lore will keep up for a while.

Dex-chan lover
The characters' voice feels flat and mechanical. Not sure if that's just a translation thing, or an effect of breaking their simple statements over several panels.

Action remains decent, at least. I imagine the drip-feeding of background lore will keep up for a while.
I think it's my fault, English is not my native language and I don't know how to mark they "way of speaking" in a translation

Dex-chan lover
I think it's my fault, English is not my native language and I don't know how to mark they "way of speaking" in a translation
Nah, you're being a bit too hard on yourself. While there certainly is room for improvement in your translation, this chapter was particularly full of monologues (that is, characters speaking to no-one in particular) that naturally come off sounding mechanical.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, you're being a bit too hard on yourself. While there certainly is room for improvement in your translation, this chapter was particularly full of monologues (that is, characters speaking to no-one in particular) that naturally come off sounding mechanical.
That's true, only 2 Characters talk in this chapters and or it's for themselves or someone who cannot respond verbally.

Dex-chan lover
looks like a cat?
to me, it looks like I'm looking at the crotch of a giantess from below

sample_4bb6ece6fe98cd58b2f8a78d38cd8939.jpg

Dex-chan lover
How intriguing. Zombiepocalypse, then aliens came to take over?
Situation didn't look good for living humans.

Users who are viewing this thread