TELOMERE - Ch. 3 - Episode 3: "Anomaly"

Dex-chan lover
alternatively, she simply likes to kill without provocation :^)

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh, so she was killing the zombies to make sure they didn't attack the other kids.

Fed-Kun's army
...I don't get it, if she's also a zombie child then why did she got attacked by the schoolgirl zombie in the previous chapter?

The amount of grammar and spelling mistakes are too high... you obviously can't PR your own work. Why do you translate into English if English isn't your strong suit? Thanks for the effort though.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't she get attacked and killed a zombie in the previous chapter bruh
Yes, but before that, she was mainly Threatening YUKI who had helped said zombie, so... plus, it's not like zombies can't attack You, they just don't do it because they see you as "One of they tribe".

Because I want, I can, and Will continue with this, so thanks for the opinion and have a Nice day 🌈✨
Why not translate it into your native language and leave the English translation to someone who can actually do English. You say you 'can', but your capability is lacking. At the very least get someone else to PR it.

Dex-chan lover
Why not translate it into your native language and leave the English translation to someone who can actually do English. You say you 'can', but your capability is lacking. At the very least get someone else to PR it.
Because 5 months passed since it came out and no one did anything, so I decided to provide that service. Hope you like it 😘.
Also, I translate it to my native language, soooo... Double service from my part 😝

Dex-chan lover
Will you do it then?

Dex-chan lover
Because 5 months passed since it came out and no one did anything, so I decided to provide that service. Hope you like it 😘.
Also, I translate it to my native language, soooo... Double service from my part 😝
Keep doing it dude. I never got this kind of complain. As long as the chapter is readable, then I'm fine with it. It's not as if you're mistranslating stuff. Good job 👍

Dex-chan lover
People like them don't understand that when someone does a shitty translation, it prevents having better translators do the job. As long as it's "readable," translators won't touch something that's "already done," no matter how shitty.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Keep doing it dude. I never got this kind of complain. As long as the chapter is readable, then I'm fine with it. It's not as if you're mistranslating stuff. Good job 👍
Because it completely disrupts the flow when reading? Also, these aren't small mistakes, there's too much poor grammar. People with proper English can't tell wtf is going on.

Here's an example:

When the brother talks about why zombies don't attack them. This crappy translator has him saying:

"At least we're not attacked because...

We are children of zombies,

just like zombies don't eat cannibals."

That makes no fucking sense. Is it supposed to say that they're children of zombies and zombies aren't cannibals? Because "zombies don't eat cannibals" is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM "zombies aren't cannibals." Saying that zombies don't eat cannibals makes no fuckin sense here. Also, why are the words "just like" there?? Is it supposed to say "and just like humans, zombies aren't cannibals?" Now do you see how confusing this god-awful grammar can make things?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread