TELOMERE - Ch. 3 - Episode 3: "Anomaly"

Dex-chan lover
alternatively, she simply likes to kill without provocation :^)

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh, so she was killing the zombies to make sure they didn't attack the other kids.

Fed-Kun's army
...I don't get it, if she's also a zombie child then why did she got attacked by the schoolgirl zombie in the previous chapter?

The amount of grammar and spelling mistakes are too high... you obviously can't PR your own work. Why do you translate into English if English isn't your strong suit? Thanks for the effort though.

Double-page supporter
Didn't she get attacked and killed a zombie in the previous chapter bruh
Yes, but before that, she was mainly Threatening YUKI who had helped said zombie, so... plus, it's not like zombies can't attack You, they just don't do it because they see you as "One of they tribe".

Double-page supporter
The amount of grammar and spelling mistakes are too high... you obviously can't PR your own work. Why do you translate into English if English isn't your strong suit? Thanks for the effort though.
Because I want, I can, and Will continue with this, so thanks for the opinion and have a Nice day 🌈✨

Last edited:
Because I want, I can, and Will continue with this, so thanks for the opinion and have a Nice day 🌈✨
Why not translate it into your native language and leave the English translation to someone who can actually do English. You say you 'can', but your capability is lacking. At the very least get someone else to PR it.

Double-page supporter
Why not translate it into your native language and leave the English translation to someone who can actually do English. You say you 'can', but your capability is lacking. At the very least get someone else to PR it.
Because 5 months passed since it came out and no one did anything, so I decided to provide that service. Hope you like it 😘.
Also, I translate it to my native language, soooo... Double service from my part 😝

Dex-chan lover
Will you do it then?

Dex-chan lover
Because 5 months passed since it came out and no one did anything, so I decided to provide that service. Hope you like it 😘.
Also, I translate it to my native language, soooo... Double service from my part 😝
Keep doing it dude. I never got this kind of complain. As long as the chapter is readable, then I'm fine with it. It's not as if you're mistranslating stuff. Good job 👍

Users who are viewing this thread