Tenchou to Mujikakuna Tennin - Ch. 35 - The JK & the "Stranger"

Group Leader
Volume 1 ends at chp 55 but apparently there's a 2nd volume comming in june
That's not true?
Volume 1 ends in chapter 31. Here's the last page from it where it even says "to be continued in volume 2" (there is an extra bonus chapter after but that's it)
Volume 2 is going to end in chapter 55 and contain 2 extra stories (one is an epilogue for the main couple and the other for Airi and the cousin) as per the pixiv description.
Sorry to run on everyone's parade but this does end in chapter 55.

0FtFFbX.png

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
That's not true?
Volume 1 ends in chapter 31. Here's the last page from it where it even says "to be continued in volume 2" (there is an extra bonus chapter after but that's it)
Volume 2 is going to end in chapter 55 and contain 2 extra stories (one is an epilogue for the main couple and the other for Airi and the cousin) as per the pixiv description.

0FtFFbX.png
Good... now I just wonder how many years I need to wait until chapter 55 comes out in here lol.

Group Leader
Well no wonder that it ends at 55 when author has to pull a "out of nowhere good looking rival" trope spanning multiple chapters (and then try to fix it by putting him with another girl heh) instead of focusing on his MCs as it would indicate he ran out of fuel :aquadrink:

Group Leader
That's not true?

0FtFFbX.png
srry about that, I prob just read it wrong (also someone edited the title so I was like oh ok). That's mb

Users who are viewing this thread