Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 10 Ch. 61 - The Way of Manga ➁

Dex-chan lover
Fun chapter for the two of them. Unfortunate end for the manga. Nothing is worse than a sudden cancellation.

We got some more obvious jealousy from the pair and this dude nearly killed them because he couldn't take his eyes of leggings and ass. What a way to die that would have been. At this point their not getting together yet might be considered a health risk. They're both getting more and more distracted by each other.

Dex-chan lover
"I will at least try to draw continuation through social media"
Well, I know the pain and why she screamed, it's pretty much impossible to see that manga ending now since data from that social media and internet has lost after the apocalypse.

Last edited:
Supporter
I wonder how the hiruko gets back on the ceiling now though. Wouldn't it be rather easy to finish it off, now that it has lost the advantage of its surprise attack...
Even if it’s stuck on the floor, it can keep electrifying the water, and the core is likely in the middle somewhere. Maybe they could try to approach it with a raft or by phasing themselves along in shopping trolleys using a broomstick or two each, but that just makes them very vulnerable in case the hiruko can still move.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. A great chapter, with plenty of Kiruko / Maru interactions.
Am I the only one who think that the reason the lady is so mad is that because she's plagiarizing the manga in the new magazine from an old one and that she now doesn't have a proper end to copy? It seems to me that the part Maru's reading is exactly the same as the one she's supposed to have drawed in the previous chapter.
As for the leggings and high heels, I guess HD should now get its missing Erotica tag.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oddly enough, I was reminded of the artwork of one Jean Giraud. That manga did look a bit "L'Incalish" to me.
Hardly odd, as without Moebius, Métal hurlant, and the BD scene, there would be no Katsuhiro Otomo. No Otomo means no Ishiguro Masakazu. At least as we know them. Otomo and Masakazu have certainly never shied away from wearing their inspirations on their sleeves.

Everything is connected.

Users who are viewing this thread