Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 11 Ch. 64 - Funayama Tooru 3

Dex-chan lover
Director another goated character appeared outof nowhere.
And I am not gonna feel bad for that piece of sh!t just because he have some sob backstory. If something bad happened to you that's not a justified reason hurt others and expect everyone to forgive you.

The last page was quite a new twist I guess.

Dex-chan lover
"Hey, this old camera contains photographic evidence of horrific human experimentation involving maneaters that the perpetrator committed murder to keep secret! So I stuck it in a drawer and kinda tried not to think about it until just now."

"Wow, now that I've got this I'll finally be able to bring Robin to justice! Just as soon as I get this developed, which I'll do... soon. Got a lot on my plate right now, you know. I'll get around to it, though. Eventually. Probably."

Like come the fuck on, Kiruko. Have you got brain damage or something?

Oh, right. Yeah. That was a stupid question.

Supporter
"Hey, this old camera contains photographic evidence of horrific human experimentation involving maneaters that the perpetrator committed murder to keep secret! So I stuck it in a drawer and kinda tried not to think about it until just now."

"Wow, now that I've got this I'll finally be able to bring Robin to justice! Just as soon as I get this developed, which I'll do... soon. Got a lot on my plate right now, you know. I'll get around to it, though. Eventually. Probably."

There’s no organised justice system anyhow, and you can assume that he’s cozied up to the higher ups of whatever settlement he’s living in at the moment. The evidence is a plot point, it might even tell them vital information for their quest, but it’s not a requirement for dealing with Robin. For that, all they need is resolve and their beam gun.

Also I’m retarded and I don’t recognise the character on the plinth.
EDIT - just checked the wiki, she’s the girl that taught Maru how to kill the man-eaters, but also wow ok I did not remember reading
the brain transplant of the old lady facility leader into a student
happening at all. Gotta re-read the lot I guess.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I have trouble connecting all the plotlines together but can someone explain to me the significance of the picture/statue and name of the place they're in?
New heaven is the place our protagonist pair is searching all this time , and the picture is of the sister of Robin (I believe)
Edit - Scratch that I checked some chapters I couldn't find any mention of that manaka girl.

Last edited:
I have trouble connecting all the plotlines together but can someone explain to me the significance of the picture/statue and name of the place they're in?
The Old Lady Director of Takahara Academy put her brain in Nata's body during the raid and took the name Mikura Manaka. She is also the one who was originally transporting Maru at the beginning of the series.

Dex-chan lover

He pretty much forgave him for the rape and the mind rape, and allowed him to escape, stopping Maru when he caught him red-handed, is doing jack shit nothing after learning that he killed his sister, and is also ignoring the human experiments who he already knew he has been doing, but now has confirmation that he has been doing for a long while, even involving his brothers and sisters from the orphanage

He is super frustrating, if it wasn't for the fact that he has been blushing every time Maru flirts with him, i would believe that he is still in love with Robin just by the sheer amount of shit he is letting him get away with

I love how the author expects us to remember the faces and names of characters we saw 50 chapters ago, especially when they all look the damn same
I mean if you don't care enough to remember that's on you, no? Why would the author care about you not caring? It's fine if you don't care, mind you, don't see how that's on the author though. The last time we saw Mikura was on chapter 48, and she's relevant/important enough at that point that it doesn't make her forgettable at all.

Dex-chan lover
Casual user: Who is that? They all look the same
Perpetual Readers: OH MY GOD so this what was happening Between chapter 48 the Last Time we SEE Mikura and chapter 7 where we se her For the first time with Maru!

Dex-chan lover
So…..why did we let Robin go again? I mean, I know why. Probably so we can get Kiruko having a nice big emotional triumph over him type shit but like…WHY DID WE LET THIS FREAK GO AGAIN?!

Dex-chan lover
He pretty much forgave him for the rape and the mind rape, and allowed him to escape, stopping Maru when he caught him red-handed, is doing jack shit nothing after learning that he killed his sister, and is also ignoring the human experiments who he already knew he has been doing, but now has confirmation that he has been doing for a long while, even involving his brothers and sisters from the orphanage

He is super frustrating, if it wasn't for the fact that he has been blushing every time Maru flirts with him, i would believe that he is still in love with Robin just by the sheer amount of shit he is letting him get away with
I wouldn’t call it ignoring, more so there are currently things of higher priority right now. It’s kinda unfair saying she’s doing jack shit when currently everything with Robin (so far) rests within that camera which mind you, uses film. In this post-apocalyptic world how exactly is she going to find someone that can develop film or the materials to do it herself unless she just happens upon it. It would actively be a waste of both her and Maru’s time to pursue that when they have a solid lead and destination with Maru’s brother.

Dex-chan lover
So…..why did we let Robin go again? I mean, I know why. Probably so we can get Kiruko having a nice big emotional triumph over him type shit but like…WHY DID WE LET THIS FREAK GO AGAIN?!
What do You mean "Go again?!"? They haven't seen Robin since episode 34, Furthermore, it is explained very clearly, Kiruko prevents him from killing Robin because she does not want Maru to have blood on his hands. In previous chapters he blamed himself for the death of Shiro and Mimihime. This goes beyond the basic "Bad guy free to be Morally superior-batman-bullshit, This is about not making Maru fall into his own self-destructive thoughts. But don't worry, when they kill Robin everything will be better

Group Leader
Ever since the anime started I feel like the quality of the manga has gone way down hill. This manga used to be great at show don't tell and now it's literally all expositions

Users who are viewing this thread