Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - Walled City ➄

Double-page supporter
Yeah, that was a bit confusing. Where did the spider monster thing go? Is it the kid? Why do we suddenly care about that guy and his kid?

Double-page supporter
What a fantastic chapter, it's actually pretty smart indeed. Ishiguro puts the spider monster at the first page but notice that it's on the old building from last chapter and not the house this chapter to trick the readers.

@Elki It was actually the kid all along, spider was never there but the kid could have been an experiment linked with the spider's genes. And we can see that the kids special powers may be linked with the mysterious institute.

It will be interesting to see where it goes from here.

Dex-chan lover
Oh great, right when i want to buy a circular saw...

Double-page supporter
Whoa. Juuichi’s revenge moment was straight up bonkers right after seeing the new batch of kids. And he took his coat. The road ahead is cold one.

I guess all the new children were incubated and then they've have been sent to the school

I think the story timeline is mixed up.
I the inside facility scene are in the past while outside scene were the present timeline

Fed-Kun's army
Agreed, good chapter. That was a nice red herring on the first page. That, and the murder, make sense once you're done reading. Also, the father character sneakily let Kiruko and Maru take his car to impress upon everyone that he was staying put... after finding out there was a second car. I couldn't have predicted any of this.

Fed-Kun's army
Idk man, dude's just blinded by revenge. What is he planning to do with just himself and the baby in the mad world they're currently in? Surely the survival chance would be higher if they stay together in a large pack. Not to mention his friends already kind and big hearted enough not to kick him and the baby outta the house after the baby almost froze them all to death.

Fed-Kun's army
@tntroxxor
What insight? If you're asking about what's going on with their world then I think any explanation is possible at this point. They got high-tech weapon so it could be war; they got monster, alien-like creatures, so maybe alien got something to do with it; they got people with psyche ability inside a confined place so it could be human experimentation; or maybe even all of those together.

I mean, I have read many manga that used mistery stuff like this so I can say these:
Most of the time, the truth doesn't matter, heck sometimes it's so boring it doesn't even compare to the rest of the story. It's all about the journey. The explanation always not far from alien or supernatural beings or time travel shit.

Think about it, the authors make a living by creating stories in a weekly/monthly magazine. They need to stay in the magazine, avoid getting axed. What're the best way to do that? First, they'd think about a goal or a truth about some misteries, then make a starting point, then proceed to fill the middle with intriguing day-to-day stories plus a little hint here and there. No need to racking up your brain over it. It ain't worth it.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why did that guy alert the women in the first place? Blinded by loyalty?
Also it seems that Juuichi cares about Juugo's mother being dead. Is it because he actually cares about her or is it just because he wanted Juugo to grow up with his real mother?

Users who are viewing this thread