Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - Inazaki Robin ➁

Aggregator gang
hm still has her memories. so was it
brain tapes instead of transplant?

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna go on a wild guess and assume that Robin did not in fact do anything penetrative that night

He seems more crazy science now than kinky rapist, and seeing how it's making conflicting memories surface it might have started to work.

Still we and Maru have lots of catching up to do.

Supporter
That’s what I call establishing dominance. He’s basically cornering him against his will and trapping him, much like what Robin did the previous night. Literally giving him a taste of his own medicine. Such a baller move. He even let Robin swing first. He made Robin his bitch physically and mentally.

Double-page supporter
I think they have to keep Robin alive because he knows quite a bit about the Doctor atm. Doesn't mean they can't smack him a little more though.

The whole silent Maru was pretty cool

Dex-chan lover
There is something terrifying about how Maru just grabs him and throws him at the wall over and over again, the boy is a badass.

They can always kill him after, even if he deserves (and he does) there are things they need to know and after they have cooler heads there is always fun to have before killing this rapist fuck.

Dex-chan lover
@Porg Well as far as we know the brain if from Haruki, so he shouldn't have memories of his sister, but the body isnt just a vehicle for the brain as we live the body experiences things and learns to do things on an instinctual level, right before the memories surfaced there was a depiction of their auricular system being stimulated in a way that probably made the body make a connection to the new brain.

I am shooting in the dark but i think it is a good guess.

Users who are viewing this thread