Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 9 Ch. 53 - Sakota Teruhiko

Dex-chan lover
I remember it having a flashback, but I don't remember it they show who shoot the sister... and too lazy to look back...

Dex-chan lover
I remember it having a flashback, but I don't remember it they show who shoot the sister... and too lazy to look back...
No, the sister being shot is new information. Chapter 9 (the part of the flashback when the brain transplant occurs) cuts from when the sister pulls the brother out of the Man-Eater to the brother waking up as Kiruko.

Group Leader
No, the sister being shot is new information. Chapter 9 (the part of the flashback when the brain transplant occurs) cuts from when the sister pulls the brother out of the Man-Eater to the brother waking up as Kiruko.
its not completely new, turns out author foreshadowed this ages ago

OUaXZ2e.jpeg

because while its not shown she's shot, its said that both of them were on the verge of death, which doesnt make sense if its just from the hiruko as the hiruko got scared away already.

Dex-chan lover
its not completely new, turns out author foreshadowed this ages ago

OUaXZ2e.jpeg

because while its not shown she's shot, its said that both of them were on the verge of death, which doesnt make sense if its just from the hiruko as the hiruko got scared away already.
I meant the gunshot specifically is new information. That panel of Kiruko being told that Kiriko was also on the verge of death when the two were brought is from the very chapter 9 I referenced previously.

Dex-chan lover
This comic is so cool. Pretty relieved that the doctor is a good guy after the last time we met a character from kiruko's past, lmao.

Pretty excited for the anime too, I hear the production is really stacked. Curious to see how they'll structure an adaptation for TV though, this story is told in such a meandering way that I find it hard to imagine where they'll split it for individual episodes.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine repeatedly failing a composure check that hard
Anyway thats all they wanted to talk about? No more questions for the doctor? like you already knew everything he told you lmao

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I feel like I didn't realize until now that the doctor is Sawatari-sensei from the school...
I wonder if the robot is the same robot, too.
I never did either until you mentioned it, the scar on his head and the medical tech, it makes sense, which means that he should recognize Maru as the son of Tokio.

Dex-chan lover
I never did either until you mentioned it, the scar on his head and the medical tech, it makes sense, which means that he should recognize Maru as the son of Tokio.
Nevermind just reread chapter 49 he is pretty much Tokio's kid

Edit:

It just hit me what the 2 women that were executed by the female supremacist, that had a child with Juuichi, were probably Iwa and Nanaki who were always together and in love with each other, which would explain why Juuichi's son has freezing powers

Also i think Kona may have become the hiruko that looked like a tardigrade and was able to become invisible

Anzu became Anjulas and is about to attack the town

And Ohma probably never got to meet Mimihiko who was living with Shiro on the hospital being keep on life support

Seems like almost everyone from the institute had a bad end, have we seen Ohma in the present tho?

Last edited:

Edit:

It just hit me what the 2 women that were executed by the female supremacist, that had a child with Juuichi, were probably Iwa and Nanaki who were always together and in love with each other, which would explain why Juuichi's son has freezing powers

Also i think Kona may have become the hiruko that looked like a tardigrade and was able to become invisible

And Ohma probably never got to meet Mimihiko who was living with Shiro on the hospital being keep on life support

Seems like almost everyone from the institute had a bad end, have we seen Ohma in the present tho?
I think Ohma did encounter Shiro and Mimihiko, the Hiruko in the basement of the hospital has the same simbol of Ohma eyes
33109524c5620836db022af7a7ec523e0a6ee30586bdde4b9d91c89ba1be05c7.png
0a437b2a0225295547544dc50d34f8776d05996eaa0e8f2f3e62cb07169ef4de.png

Interesting manga. Just benched read the entire thing and I’m still confused on some things but overall very enjoyable. Love the relationship between Kiruko & Maru.

Dex-chan lover

Edit:

I'm not sure if Kona became the Man-Eater that ate half of Haruki. In chapter 34 Mimihime see's what Kona's Man-Eater looks like and while they have similar carapaces the faces are pretty different.
0034-010.png

0009-009.png

Taka might have become the bird-like Man-Eater from the very first chapters, since they both have similar hard-to-see one-directional slashing abilities (and Taka’s name means Hawk in Japanese).

Also don't forget that Tokio's child got cloned (and Doc/Sawatari potentially got them mixed up), so we don't know if Maru is the baby that Tokio was able to keep or if he's the cloned one or not. But we can likely say his mission from Mikura/the Director is likely to find his "twin" and not necessarily Tokio like we were initially led to believe.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread