Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 9 Ch. 53 - Sakota Teruhiko

Dex-chan lover
soo who shot the real sis and why ...
soo the rapist looked shocked when he encountered big sis,
most likely he used the chance back then to shoot her so she keeps quiet and he already raped her back then or someone else and real sis had seen it

I mean initially at least the series is intentionally misleading the audience in thinking that the two plot-narratives take place during the same period of time. We're not supposed to seriously realize that the school plot-line takes place in the past until the 30s chapters.

Here's a chart of the cast over the years if anyone needs a refresher and/or is confused.
Heavenly_Delusion_character_chart_02_updated_53.png

Heavenly_Delusion_character_chart_01_updated_ch53.png
Very good breakdown.

Dex-chan lover
I mean initially at least the series is intentionally misleading the audience in thinking that the two plot-narratives take place during the same period of time. We're not supposed to seriously realize that the school plot-line takes place in the past until the 30s chapters.

Here's a chart of the cast over the years if anyone needs a refresher and/or is confused.

Wait that means the the robot helper of Dr Sakota is controlled by the removed brain of the girl the director replaced bodies with?

Fed-Kun's army
Was and still kind of am hopping the sister is alive somehow. I don't know how, maybe something like rebirth? Like if the MC had a child it'd be the sister, or something like her part of the brain is still there, and is put in another body. Seems kind of like an anticlimactic ending for that storyline.

Dex-chan lover
Was and still kind of am hopping the sister is alive somehow. I don't know how, maybe something like rebirth? Like if the MC had a child it'd be the sister, or something like her part of the brain is still there, and is put in another body. Seems kind of like an anticlimactic ending for that storyline.
Sister's definitely dead. Everything after her death seems more focused on Kiruko's journey of self acceptance, finally choosing to leave the past behind her and accept this new reality. That rapist isn't dead, and Kiruko seems to have chosen to let him live out of a confused connection to what once was. I feel as though now knowing that the sister was shot, the rapist will come back and dealing with him will be part of what allows Kiruko to finally move forward. I also expect that this issue of self worth and connection to the past is wrapped up in the storyline of Maru's love. Kiruko clearly has grown feelings but has denied them partly because of how confused Kiruko has been, as well as feeling unworthy. I'm expecting the climax to both storylines (self-worth/the past + Maru's love) to be a "reunion" with the rapist at some point. So I'd be surprised if the storyline was done yet.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting all these predictions, the manga is not yet fully translated here in Brazil, most of the community hates the work because of the rape without even having the context of what happened, so seeing all these theories with you makes it even more fun to follow this manga :D

This is one of the most confusing pieces of media I've ever consumed.

Hopefully the anime makes it clearer when we're jumping between future and past.

Still, a lovely story.

Also, the ship is still sailing strong!
Sadly, it's even more confusing. I come from watching the anime and things make much more sense now but I don't know how it would be for those who read the manga and then watch the anime.

its not completely new, turns out author foreshadowed this ages ago

OUaXZ2e.jpeg

because while its not shown she's shot, its said that both of them were on the verge of death, which doesnt make sense if its just from the hiruko as the hiruko got scared away already.
Tight asf writing

Double-page supporter

Wait the radio hosts were part of the academy?? What the fuck ?

Users who are viewing this thread