Tengoku Daimakyou

@anoman well , not homosexual but bisexual, the boi in the girl body love the girl also( the kissing the image in the mirror chapter)

I love this totally different flavor from Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru.

I can’t tell if I like or dislike this so many things that are not right but the story (for the most part) is not so bad there are a few things that I do not like AT ALL but it’s a cool world they built and the characters are (again ignoring some “aspects” of the) are not so bad I will be keeping an eye on this one

@RaHeWi
I don't think it's a cliffhanger, the most logical story progress is
The doctor switched his brain with his sister's, as an experiment. The head director wants her brain switched with the young vice director's and Robin calls himself a doctor now. So the doctor somehow likely switched brains with Robin to preserve his own life which is why he's got a spooked face now that he's face to face with someone who might realize the frankenstein project happening in the facility as 80 year olds who caused the last global crisis try to preserve their lives at the expense of the young- ironically something that could be compared to the real world elders in the wake of the 2008 recession up to present and their refusal to lose their grip on power.

Double-page supporter
thought this was the promised neverland for a sec and my heart did a little oomph there

Dex-chan lover
Raws are our and ooooooooh boy did this felt a need to prove something

"Hey this artstyle seems kinda wholesome wonder what its about" sees sexual violence and gore tag "oh".

Fed-Kun's army
It's the kind of manga where you can tell it's written by a guy even if you don't notice the tags. For the first time I get what people mean when they use the phrase "male gaze" in fiction.

Double-page supporter
I still adore this manga, I'm intrigued at what will happen in the future. Really good stuff.

Why did I have to read that second last chapter just before going to bed.

I hope next chapter is like "Hey nothing actually happened pls don't kill him"

Users who are viewing this thread