Tengoku de Akuma ga Boku o Miwaku Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
4,180
OK, I wasn't expecting a full backstory for her butt.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 17, 2026
Messages
44
Thank you for working to translate this manga.
The sad story of her butt must be told. People need to know.
There are probably plenty of other great stories in this manga that should be shown.
Also I like looking at butts and boobs and thighs and hot demon girls. That's the main reason I want this to continue.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jan 24, 2024
Messages
11
I mean, I know this isn't exactly high art, but to come in with a translation that has multiple spelling and grammar mistakes kinda sucks to see. Thanks for doing it, but please proofread. Last update was 9 months ago - we can wait a little longer. Though, seeing what's translated and the speech bubbles, I guess I should be thankful for anything at all. Carry on :haa:
 
Last edited:
Group Leader
Joined
Sep 1, 2026
Messages
24
I mean, I know this isn't exactly high art, but to come in with a translation that has multiple spelling and grammar mistakes kinda sucks to see. Thanks for doing it, but please proofread. Last update was 9 months ago - we can wait a little longer. Though, seeing what's translated and the speech bubbles, I guess I should be thankful for anything at all. Carry on :haa:
noted
 
Active member
Joined
Sep 3, 2018
Messages
34
If you can't even write a short paragraph without several spelling errors you're not qualified to judge AI translations.
 
Active member
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
29
If you can't even write a short paragraph without several spelling errors you're not qualified to judge AI translations.
What a crock. Your brain corrects minor mistakes like that because you know English. The "translator" does not know any Japanese and thus can't even begin to see where the LLM translation screws up. Which is going to be often since no LLM can understand context.

But hey, if hot garbage is better than no garbage for you...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top