Tengoku de Akuma ga Boku wo Miwaku Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Charm of a Demon

Dex-chan lover
Have had honey drizzle on a meat pizza, surprisingly addictive. Been to a place that serves it. Definitely not a slathering on it though.

i love the Banjo so much man
yall be simping for Kanra while here i am simping for Banjou

Fed-Kun's army
The pasties were hot as fuck (pasties are hotter than bare breasts), I hope at the end the MC and his friends somehow doesn't get eaten, she's all powerful so the MC might be an exception but I worry about his buddies

Dex-chan lover
Guys, it's specifically "hot honey" that goes on pizza, think of it as chili oil but using honey instead as the base

So another manga where her just telling him she was the girl would make this way more happy and nice. If I was in his position and she eventually told me I would never trust her again. Like, you lied about who you are and made me sexually uncomfortable (to a point of sexual assault) for what? Laughs? Just say you're the girl from back then and he would be dicking you down as we speak, completely willingly of his own voilition.

I can appreciate the MCs love of danger.

How secluded are you people that you've never heard of hot honey on pizza. It's been a trend for like 3 years now

Users who are viewing this thread