Tengoku de Akuma ga Boku wo Miwaku Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Spanking

Dex-chan lover
The first half was definitely for ass lovers so eat your heart out guys. That character information confirming that Daruko isn't wearing underwear wasn't necessary but it is good to know so no complaints from me. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
like... how the fuck can they escape with a boat? Demons would just... hop on it
I'm wondering do they have a map to the mainland? Do they know how long it'll take to get there? Won't the demons have spies on the mainland?

I wouldn't be able to resist spanking her.

Double-page supporter
is the 5th dude still alive, i wonder what happened to him since last we saw he was locked up in someone's basement ROFL

still dont know what "eating" them means or what happens when their counter reaches 0.
of course my imagination can figure it out but i still wanna see it

Group Leader
is the 5th dude still alive, i wonder what happened to him since last we saw he was locked up in someone's basement ROFL

still dont know what "eating" them means or what happens when their counter reaches 0.
of course my imagination can figure it out but i still wanna see it
Exactly! I'm also waiting to see if things do actually get dark (which would be sad but interesting) or even more horny (which would be very interesting and... very horny).

Dex-chan lover
I know where Banjou Kazuya's coming from. I'm not a fan of the mark(s) left from doing that. The horror..!
I prefer to grab, rub, lie down, pero-pero...

Dex-chan lover
Dam I just want to get to the mystery already, like wants the horror!
Do they get eaten alive bite by bite or is it in a more Succubus way where their are drained of their life.
More over is our main girl the MCs childhood friend, so many questions that I want answered.
But the author defiantly won't be spilling anything for at least 5-7 more chapters at the very least.
As they know that the mystery is one of the main thing keeping all of us reading.
I am guessing we might some more plot once our MC's counter gets closer to five the half way mark and the story will probably reach its conclusion when he hits one or zero. His mate will probably be dropping like flys with him being the only one to escape ,after all it is a survival manga. P.s I'm pretty sure we will find out that one of the other guys has already been shipped in a chapter or two from now.

Thanks everyone at Aesthethicc Scans for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread