Tengoku de Akuma ga Boku wo Miwaku Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Demon Countermeasures

Dex-chan lover
But, a crocodile, man! A CROCODILE!

That kind of force giving you a bj... is either going to hurt, finish you off in seconds, or both. Plus, they'd likely cause multiple ejaculations - refractory periods be damned.

Dex-chan lover
I am curious what actually happens when the count runs out. Considering Kanra's attitude, either MC will get a pass or it's not inherently "bad" for humans (possibly demonification or demotivation?) by itself. Especially since they still seem generational.

Also, outside the ecchi, these characters all seem nice to hang out around, mostly...

Double-page supporter
I am curious what actually happens when the count runs out. Considering Kanra's attitude, either MC will get a pass or it's not inherently "bad" for humans (possibly demonification or demotivation?) by itself. Especially since they still seem generational.

Also, outside the ecchi, these characters all seem nice to hang out around, mostly...
I think this is a game for the demons, but I'm not entirely sure if it's a game with or without stakes involved. Getting shipped is implied to be a lose condition but the specifics of it are left intentionally vague.

I can think of 2 broad meanings for getting shipped: 1. They lost, the game is over and the human gets sent home or 2. they lost, the game is over and the human has been conquered. Note that 'they' could refer to the human or whoever selected them.

For the first, we can infer that people aren't just getting disappeared since the island itself is known in the wider world and students are getting sent there. The demons treat them like they never existed, but this appears to not be a real thing like if they were magically 'erased'. I wonder if that just means they're useless to the demons when they have '0' left, like a bone with no meat left on it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I bet they are "shipped" off to the demon world, because they become demons themselves when their count reaches 0. :thonk: This island and the corruption from the female demons just slowly transforms them unbeknown to them.
Transformed into male demons... or....

Also isn't the father of the MC a regular guy? (I have this personal theory that his mom is an elite demon, and that's why the main girl, and future yet to appear rivals are obsessed with him)

Dex-chan lover
You walk in the club and this guy slaps your main character's ass. What do you do?
gonnw8.png
Depends on whether I end up in the ICU or the funeral hall if I try anything.

I feel like the MC's in danger from both sides, if he slips out the island the dude will try to fuck him

Dex-chan lover
I definitely still feel like the countdown hitting zero means that human then becomes the companion for whichever demon gets them to it. It would explain why she’s so protective of the MC as she wants to be the only one who marries him.

Now there’s three questions that we need answers to.
1. Who snitched on them in order to get more action from his girl
2. When will he find out that the girl he promised to marry (and is trying to escape the island so he’ll be able to meet her again) is the main Succubus?
3. What happens when he does find out? Does he stay there with her forever after finally giving into her since he finds out she was the one he has always loved?

Dex-chan lover
Its funny to think that main thing keeping us all reading is the mystery behind being shipped.
However most of us just want to see what it really means and aren't that invested in all the lewd stuff.
Although the lewd stuff is defiantly a positive.

Thanks everyone at Aesthethicc Scans for the translation and have a happy new year.

Dex-chan lover
Still waiting for the twist.
I'm pretty sure that the twist is that they aren't actually diabolical, that after they've drained 10 feedings to show that they're good fodder, they literally ship them home to feed other demons with their fetishes, at worst; at best, they're sent back to the mainland, because they've had all their sexual energy drained, or something. This series plays with the dark vibe a bit, but I think it's all meant to be bait and switch.

Dex-chan lover
Boom Boom, indeed.

As a fine connoisseur of spanking, and its associated techniques, I completely approve.

This whole series becomes a lot creepier if Shipping Out is actually something bad. As it's eseentially 10 counts of coerced sex or sexual assault untill god knows what. I mean, I know it will be something harmless in the end, but still. Also when was Daruko put in Charge of half baldy?

Users who are viewing this thread