Tenisaki wa Kusushi ga Sukunai Sekaideshita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Another FL...she doesn't seem like a push-over.....

..........................follwed.

Thanks for TL!

I just really like that rather than the god bit and skills being brushed over you have the whole dynamics between the Japanese god Tsukuyomi-sama (who favours their own citizen) and having to learn the skill properly. It is a nice refreshing twist.

I didn't expect much, but this one is quite good!

the FL and the gods are already interesting and refreshing, as well as that little world-building that we got from this chapter 😀

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest, I will follow to see if I ge to see more of Tsukuyomi.

Dex-chan lover
"And this is one of the gods who manages the Earth, Tsukuyomi-sama, who is in charge of Japan."

Japan is so fucking overwhelmed with Truck-kuns and isekai reincarnations/relocations that they need their very own god dedicated to just overseeing it.

Dex-chan lover
"And this is one of the gods who manages the Earth, Tsukuyomi-sama, who is in charge of Japan."

Japan is so fucking overwhelmed with Truck-kuns and isekai reincarnations/relocations that they need their very own god dedicated to just overseeing it.

Dex-chan lover

Dex-chan lover
Man, look at that smug ass face that old man(?) has. He's gonna soon learn that he burnt a bridge he shouldn't have burned.

Users who are viewing this thread