Tenkaichi - Nihon Saikyou Bugeisha Ketteisen - Ch. 30 - The End Of The Fifth Match

Dex-chan lover
Hanzo bros. You've done it.

Memes aside I really liked that ending sequence. Kojiro's relationship with Kuro (and how that relates to Musashi) getting exploited by Hanzo was nicely built up. It's amazing and dirty and fits Hanzo perfectly.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I feel like I've already asked this before, but this is just the first level of the tournament, right? While martial arts can reach transcendental levels here, the level of science/healthcare definitely has to be feudal Japan. Gotta suck if despite snatching victory in your match, you're missing an arm. Sure, the others you'll face will most likely also be incapacitated, but that to me doesn't embody the best fighting the best.

Fed-Kun's army
As a sasaki fan I’m sad 😭 but also not surprised

My only thing is, how will Hanzo continue? Everyone has seen his tricks, He lost his arm. I just don’t see him making it pass next round

Dex-chan lover
I really thought that Kojiro would won, because of the clasic battle, but FUCK YEAH, NINJA RULES

cgr

Dex-chan lover
My only thing is, how will Hanzo continue? Everyone has seen his tricks, He lost his arm. I just don’t see him making it pass next round
possibilities:
  1. next round hanzo reveals his next trick: it wasn't his own arm but a fake arm that looks like his
  2. hanzo's opponent next round also loses an arm/leg so it's even.
  3. hanzo's next opponent is honorable/wants an even fight so he gives hanzo an advantage - like he lets hanzo prepare traps ahead of time

Last edited:
Contributor
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread