Tenkaichi - Nihon Saikyou Bugeisha Ketteisen - Ch. 38 - The End of The Sixth Match

Dex-chan lover
Welp... that kinda got me by surprise and I kinda "expected"... but I am mostly surprised.

Yasuke lives to fight another day I presume, but that cut is at the very least his left side clavicle gone.

Still don't like Togo's way... but I respect it, it would be disingenuous to say that he didn't have the strength of will to walk his chosen path, with consequences and all, and that... deserves respect.

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah, Yasuke won. That's a strong thrust to tear Togo's head off like that without even crumpling his skull. Farewell to a based katana.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, his actual ribs got cut out and sent flying.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/914b7f50-0c37-4f82-8794-17433e1f067c/18

He's literally missing pieces from two ribs, plus all the muscle from that region.
Yes, I said that part of his ribs were shaved off but they otherwise still are in one contiguous piece. The biggest damage would be the serratus anterior muscles which are involved in breathing but I don't think it's going to be fundamentally debilitating. It is a bad flesh wound but not one that would inhibit his fighting style as badly as a deep cut into the trapezius muscle would do to someone like Yasuke. Depending on how deep the cut was - it could have potentially hit his shoulder blade but it's not immediately clear - he won't be able to use a shield or club anymore with his left hand. And that is actually significant as his style requires him to be mobile in both hands, see him blocking Yagyu's blade.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, that's the second time this manga surprises me. I imagined either Yasuke would die, or both would (strongest sword vs strongest shield and all that).
Almost makes up for the travesty that was Williams' fight. Almost.

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank GOD I rlly thot they were gonna pull some BS out the ass to justify killing THE MF GOAT Yasuke. Good fight overall, very tense

Dex-chan lover
Are they gonna have a fuckin months-long timeskip between the first and second round so all the survivo- I mean winners can recover?

Dex-chan lover
I'm not complaining about yasuke win here my complaint is their fight not that exciting for me, i don't know maybe because hanzo fight is just so good all the chapter have pretty perfect balance between narrative and fight scene

Users who are viewing this thread