Tenkoi in Hachioji - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The First Breakfast

Ahhhhhhh... its so good. Thanks for scanlating, looking forward to more.

Dex-chan lover
Im so in love with this chapter! Yes, I agree what he said is very crappy. But I really love how he put a stop when he realized he crossed a line took time to process his thought, and then communicate throughly, apologize, clear things up when they both in the state of a better mind. Not perfect mind ya, but still much better than the day before, without blood boiling and overwhelming sadness. With foods on the table as well to relax a bit. This shows that when theyre in an argument its best for them to cool down abit, then talk about it. Love it! Now get married you 2!

Thanks for the sl! Miyu scanss!!!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Cute as usual, I just love the art. It feels so nostalgic for some reason. Holy hell though, thank god he was just straight up for her this early on

Dex-chan lover
This is going to be one of those stories where the author drags out their relationship and then ends the story once he admits he loves her.... isn't it...

Wish we could have the story continue where he just accepts he's her husband and they actually can enjoy their married life... maybe even have chapters dedicated to them being parents and watching their kid grow...

Double-page supporter
Was very happy to see this one update.
Thank you for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoyed this chapter. It’s pretty obvious that ML has a lot of issues to sort through but this was the first time he was straightforward and honest with her in his own way. Hoping they can really truly get together sooner than later.

Also, the art in this manga really is beautiful.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if there are any mythological precedences of tengu willingly offing their wings cus that would be one hell of a chapter

Supporter
I really enjoyed this chapter. It’s pretty obvious that ML has a lot of issues to sort through but this was the first time he was straightforward and honest with her in his own way. Hoping they can really truly get together sooner than later.

Also, the art in this manga really is beautiful.
"A lot of issues" is certainly one way of putting it. A grown man (and an objectively good-looking one at that) who never imagined he could have another person under his roof and seems absolutely convinced that a romantic partner would be made worse simply by being his partner is wildly unhealthy (even the Aspero Kanojo dude can pull that stuff off). He has a helluva lotta work to do before he should even think about getting together with anyone -- and recognizing how much work he needs to do, regardless of whether or not he's about to get together with anyone, is a first step he hasn't taken yet.

Users who are viewing this thread