Tenkousaki no Seiso Karen na Bishoujo ga, Mukashi Danshi to Omotte Issho ni Asonda Osananajimi datta Ken - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Start Over From the Top, I…

Group Leader
So I am a liar, and that was an even longer wait between chapters, I was finishing up my last few weeks of university and it took up much more of my time than I expected (or wanted) it too (つд`)

But I have graduated! Unbelievably big thank you to translator Dawn for putting up with my terrible schedule these past couple months, and to all of you for being so patient :) work on chapter 24 has already started!

Dex-chan lover
Go for the black one Haruki. Or a high-cut one piece with open back, classy and sexy.
Also she's fine being a cute and adorable tomboy, that's her charm. Keep that zero worries leg spread going (but only with her close friends)

Dex-chan lover
For a language that uses one directional particle for almost all of them, yes. English is very difficult for Japanese speakers just like Japanese is very difficult for English speakers.
Can I ask what is difficult about it? I'm not trying to be a jackass or rude, just want to understand why it is.

Aggregator gang
Can I ask what is difficult about it? I'm not trying to be a jackass or rude, just want to understand why it is.
Of course, but which are you asking about in terms of difficulty? Why Japanese is hard for an English speaking person or why English is hard for a native Japanese person?

Dex-chan lover
Of course, but which are you asking about in terms of difficulty? Why Japanese is hard for an English speaking person or why English is hard for a native Japanese person?
Why english is hard for a native Japanese person. Or more why prepositions are difficult.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
So hard to keep track of what's going on in this story when there's so many open plot lines...

Fed-Kun's army
So I am a liar, and that was an even longer wait between chapters, I was finishing up my last few weeks of university and it took up much more of my time than I expected (or wanted) it too (つд`)

But I have graduated! Unbelievably big thank you to translator Dawn for putting up with my terrible schedule these past couple months, and to all of you for being so patient :) work on chapter 24 has already started!

I'm only grateful for your efforts, "delayed" or no. Thank you both!!

Dex-chan lover
"Sorry, non-family members are no-go, right?"
"That's not it"
Boi just gave her a green light

Users who are viewing this thread