Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
Dude wtf this seal is fucking op...is there no counter to it? It seems like you can just walk up to someone and put it on them like ?????

Dex-chan lover
sigh another dumb MC let the slave worker life is not it come back and eat his or anything

Double-page supporter
Why each time that golem in action I heard Iron Man bgm ? 😎

Dex-chan lover
Disgusting. IRL he would be stripped of all his toys the second he got there. What about self preservation? I don’t always whine about beta MC’s but then I do I am really disgusted

Dex-chan lover
yesssssss, yessssssss....... just accept the strange man who flies in the sky. Let him touch your tailssssssssssssssss....... yessssssss.......

Aggregator gang
Ugh, yet another extremely kind, naive and way too forgiving mc. Clearly it is a world where are "dog eats dog" rules of survival.
You gotta be tough and have a strong mind, and not be too trusting towards others (the abilities that our mc has none of). You can see that the beastmen have learned that lesson the hard way.

Sigh, I have commented this type of a message many times before, and will do in the future.. But damn I dislike this type of a main character so much. Even that robot has more balls than him, since it was ready to end that slaver right there since it would've been totally justified.

Dex-chan lover
If that story was even remotely realistic those guys would immediately try to seize control over his castle.

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHA, ITS HARD BEING LONELY...

Even MC has been playing the Jack and Rose famous flying scene with AI. hahahah

ugh mc threading the Beta talent tree route
if any of the slaves had vaguely a ounce of sense they would murder him and take his castle

Dex-chan lover
if any of the slaves had vaguely a ounce of sense they would murder him and take his castle
Let's murder this guy we think is a magician using his magical powers to control an army of golems and fly a castle, I'm sure it'll all work fine for us non-magician folks. We are absolute geniuses.

Seriously though, even if he'd told them they can just use the control panel the way he does... it's probably in Japanese. He's likely getting their speech auto-translated because this is an isekai and that's just what you do in most of those, but these random natives aren't gonna know what to do with a bunch of kanji on some sort of interface. They might not even know how to read their own language.

lel tell that no slavery shit to korean or chinese they will teach u idiokun, is this some kind of goverment propaganda

Users who are viewing this thread