Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I know it was pretty much overshadowed by crazy golem nerd being crazy golem nerd, but I was getting some strong yuri vibes going on between Yuri and Mea.

@Jethzki
no she will not be captured or taken away but instead, the male will ask for help with a certain thing with war for his people.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is a great example of at how to make your protagonist unlikeable (/and make the guy a total beta male);
make him apologize often and for the silliest and meaningless things there are

Decent concept but man this mc is the type that gets NTR/backstabbed/taken advantage of very easily if the people around there is aggressive, ambitious and realistic. A beta male that is gullible and naive af. He should've been a bit cautious letting people in his castle. Let alone letting them live in their own discretion.

Dex-chan lover
@scxionyx His body-buddy golem handles all the violence and paranoia for him. (At least so far.) XD

But the taken advantage of is still a potential risk (a new girl just insinuated herself because better baths and beds). But as long as it's on the scale of single or handfuls of people he should be fine. (I.e. mad mages and evil elves still a bigger threat.)

Well, I prefer all other mangas publish 1 per year to make this Manga publish 1 per week.

Dex-chan lover
I think that elf will be was there to collect information about the flying castle, to use it for himself and not for the empire.
I can feel he will be turn his back against the empire if the slave seal or any hostages are been freed for the Elf-clan, and thats the time he will take a revenge route against the empire

Dex-chan lover
Well, I prefer all other mangas publish 1 per year to make this Manga publish 1 per week.
Actually, this does release pretty often by the look of things. But it's coming out in a lot of small parts rather than full chapters which is how it's getting released on here so they do seem to be waiting on that to happen, and then there's also the time lag in releases just because it's LHT. I don't mean that in a particularly bad way towards them, it's just that they seem to be working on so many different series with so many people involved at any time, it's just not going to go all that fast more often than not.

The specific team of people working on any particular series might be waiting on some other member to finish their part of it before they can do their thing, for however long it takes to finish up. Some of these people are probably juggling scanlation and a job or school, too. They're not likely to pump out a chapter days after it's parts are all available, because even if they're working on the parts as they come out, there's that waiting portion of time involved in each step.

Users who are viewing this thread