Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai

Dex-chan lover
I hope this manga more focused on the slice of life rather than shallow and forced political war

If you wonder about Violette aka the woman in bikini armor..

she is actually the one that will kill the emperor, then she left after that. Lol

The only redeeming thing about this manga is it's art. For some reason however, they insisted on making the MC look like a hentai character but with eyes. The male extras have more details than he does. Also everyone in this story is such a massive simp holy crap.

Oh, yeah, review, right.
It's another trash isekai, what do you expect.
Read enough of these and you just think all of the protagonists are the same dude that keeps getting himself killed.
It's like a limbo where this poor soul must constantly be run over by trucks until they break.
I'm breaking too, I really need to stop reading bad manga.

Aggregator gang
I don't know why this gets negative reviews but man this manga is dope(cool) lol

Hope we get more

Typical Retarded MC that can't make proper decision and planning, easily gets influence by others. What a shame it has interesting idea from plot to world building but all that potential got destroyed because of bad MC. 3/10 at best.

The world building is nice, the art is okay, the MC is your average bland guy (not that there's anything wrong with it if done correctly) with a saviour complex with no motivation whatsoever to drive him and subsequently, the plot forward other than "i want to save them for no particular reason". Honestly the MC doesn't contribute to the plot at all, you could replace him with a supreme brick and the plot wouldn't deviate much. Because reasons stated above, the story lacks a focal point and i just can't seem to get invested in the story.

I think that they should just go all in and make the MC a plot device rather than the focal character and focus the story on literally anyone else, seeing how the status quo changed because of the arrival of the flying castle would be more interesting than this, would rather read a baudrillard book than this, 5/10.

art 6/10, concept and design 8.5/10, and story 5/10

this is my go-to sci-fi contemporary isekai

Banned
Man this is impressively bad, well not bad but incredibly generic and mundane, normally I'll go into a series not really reading and realize I like it, go back and read for comprehension instead of skimming, this is the opposite, I went in trying to like it and it has gradually lost me as each update continues to bore me to the point I can't even bother reading it anymore. What a shame.

This shit is painfully bland, It's not offensively bad by any mean, it's just super duper bland.
It's like watching a missionary sex, it's not bad... since it's still some action to some degree... but it's boring.

Users who are viewing this thread