Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai

Being a kind character is fine but when you're too kind, it become boring. Just like @tiffyffu says, it kinda bland, not bad but not good either.

Just read it on LHT website and its quite fresh for a isekai. Instead of OP abilities he has gained a OP castle with enough military power in form of golems to tear anything in his path.
Having OP abilities makes it cheap but having a wimp isn’t good either

Protagonist seems so pure and innocent. I liked the first chapter a lot so I'll continue to follow this series. I have high hopes for it!
There’s being pure and innocent and there’s being a wimp, he needs to choose. Frankly it’s kind of annoying. I still enjoy the it but the guy needs to make up his mind. It doesn’t need to turn into a harem but at least the main character needs to have some balls. Am I asking for too much?

Supporter
Why does this have the harem tag in the first place? There’s clearly only ever been one woman being paired with the MC from the start. I think that tag should be removed.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the Manga got Axed, as we got the "The End" at the end of Chapter 50.

Whoa first page and last page thread is like “😀 to 🤬“ in 5 seconds lol
lucky I read the comment first before reading.

Users who are viewing this thread