Tennen Gyaru no Kawaguchi-san!! - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
784.png

*four-way

Contributor
Let's not kid ourselves, the wingman and wingwoman are going to get together after commiserating about their respective confessions and subsequent rejections.

Dex-chan lover
Oof did not expect the both of them to like both MCs in that way. Wonder where this will lead us. Thanks again for the translations.

well fuck i am not good with remembering the names, so i don't know which are they going to confess lol

Dex-chan lover
@Ochrolv nah theyre totally both just trying to get the other one to realize their feelings, its way too in sync for anything else

Two way love triangle? Too soon, should have saved this for chapter 96 after introducing the transfer student.

Dex-chan lover
@banjomarx Glad I'm not the only one who had that feeling; this is definitely them trying to kick the two in the ass so they'll get a move on.

Dex-chan lover
@plsnobully kind of makes me mad that that statement reminded me of this NTR doujin where the MC and this girl like each other and they haven't confessed to one another and instead this 3rd party aka FIT dude and his girl show up and basically fit dude fucks the girl MC likes and MC fucks fit dudes girl all while them both still not confessing to one another......NTR doujins are dumb man LOL

Users who are viewing this thread