Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - An Invitation ❤

Contributor
I was expecting bigger blue balls. These aren't too bad.

Fed-Kun's army
How does the exit to his world work? I assume the exit is wherever he enters his world, so why do all of the slaves have to leave his world to escape? Wouldn't it make more sense for him to go alone, open a new entrance to his world at a safe location and let the slaves out there? Or does everyone have a different exit depending on where they entered his world?

Supporter
With some groups the credit page is a dry affair that leaves you felling hollow,

but this, this was nice.

Thanks for the chapter o7

Reactions: GK
@bladestorm91 I assume he didn't have a choice. It looks like as soon as he steps past the gate, everyone in the world who isn't part of his ability gets teleported out with him.

• This
Congratulations and Salutations for the achievements

(also, what a great chapter it was)

@GrimThoughts @arashikitsu

i reckon it's cause dude still got stuff to do in the city, since the save point (iirc) only works one way (from village to save point on the island). if he had used it he couldn't return to the city.

but then again, i think he's pretty much done in the city, so i don't really know why :p

• This
Fed-Kun's army
Im impressed, guard guys from page 15 have quite nice, realistic looking European armor and weapons.

Dex-chan lover
nonono, he isn't asking you for that . . lol

A26.png

@ae0n

It's like in Diablo and similar games, on island he has a reusable portal, but here he uses teleportation that creates temporary checkpoint, 1 return only, if he teleports to island, travels and teleports again, even if he didn't go back with portal in the city, he loses checkpoint, creating a boat Mrk.2 to get from island, is not the option.

Users who are viewing this thread