Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Closing In...

Dex-chan lover
Take the princess back to the waifu store, she's clearly defective. Though rather than having her repaired, see if you can trade her in for another Abyss.

Dex-chan lover
think i liked this better before she and the other characters around her were introduced, but thats just me

tbh i think i'm just here for the warrior-kuns at this point, my army of plant bois

Dex-chan lover
for some reason i would think she can make a GLOVE SHAPED BARRIER for use when it's HOLDING HAND TIME.

Contributor
Question for the scanlators, Was "Kilroy was here" actually in teh raws themselves, or was that added for laughs? One way or the other, I love the reference.

The god of the shield.... does she mean....
Naofumi from Shield Hero who can reflect even conceptual god attacks
Didn't expect him to be called Line

a reminder.. i checked. our MC was 12 when he was banished to the island so at most he is 13 or 14..forgot how many winters he been on island. so he still mostly a kid. he may have had a life before but basically just was in hospital so no real life experience or anything so all said he is young. in conclusion he is acting as he should for his age about relationships given his xp and rest. i hope we find out why princess is so pushy soon.

predict next
i bet he will escape to the Village and maybe bring the girl with him?

Dex-chan lover
Her arms were going for his head, then they appeared under his arms, and then she pressed him to the wall above his shoulders again... Ok

Double-page supporter
Well, the MC can simply escape to his private world.
So trying to confine him is useless.
XD

Group Leader
@Hounder

Sorry to burst your bubble but its just tiny scribble of isekai rune that we can't even decipher.
LLfA5PY.png

If you're able to do so, our Another World Lead Archaeologist position is still open for application!

Dex-chan lover
The princess really is an idiot. I guess maybe she still thinks royalty is inherently hot stuff, but I can guarantee that no one else is gonna work extra hard because of a "castle," or anything like that.

Also, it really isn't a castle. It's a manor. It can't even qualify as a stone manor, or something fortified when it has a set of exterior stairs leading to the wooden walled section of the upper floor.

Users who are viewing this thread