Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 8 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
it is kind of amazing that the free translations popularity seems to somewhat determine what series companies pick up and then they go after the translators for translating what is popular before them. Sure it ain't legal, but just like music, people pirate what they aren't willing to pay for.
It's exactly because of the popularity of manga in general that this is happening: There's Money In It nowadays.
And the Lawyers don't care... They'll get their pound of flesh either way...

Now.... If the official translated manga weren't generally as badly translated as the average MTL here, and their "publishers" not just gouging the "market" for what they hope to get away with...

But the price/quality of most "official" releases are so ulcer-inducing I happily hoist the Jolly Roger.

Now if there were a way to legally support the authors and mangakas... that'd be another matter.. But that would have the publishing houses up in arms, because that would make the actual content creators more independent of them...
Can't have the public upsetting the apple cart now, can we?

Dex-chan lover
it is kind of amazing that the free translations popularity seems to somewhat determine what series companies pick up and then they go after the translators for translating what is popular before them. Sure it ain't legal, but just like music, people pirate what they aren't willing to pay for.
It's more common with korean stuff, which is what realm scans did more of.
what happened with the translator's website?
Got nuked, they have another website under another name and group name but unless they post the corrected site and name themselves i'm not going to post it here just in case (it's not hard to find anyway, just google what happened to the site and i'm sure someone linked it).

Dex-chan lover
Wait was there a time skip? I am a little confused by what just happened. Since he mentioned his age, it makes me think so but it has been so long between parts I could just be forgetting something.

Banned

The story is under kadokawa which is all too happy to get this into english if there is a market for it considering that they have their own localization team.

Dex-chan lover
Time between chapters aside..

Thank you very much for the upload! I missed how enjoyable this story was, thank you for your hard work, and looking forward to more!

Dex-chan lover
It's that the site has ads.
They are making money off of the ads, and the primary reason for visiting the site is the manga.
So, they are scanlating somebody else's work for money.
And raking somebody's stuff and selling it is called theft, so...

MangaDex doesn't have ads.

So, this is a legal site, and not a pirate site.
Yay.

Dex-chan lover
So, now, wait... wasn't Edward/Edwin just a king, yesterday?
Are they pretending he's dead, and I missed it?

Dex-chan lover
Scanlating Manga in Real World with the Editing Software in Their Palm: Easy Drop on the Uninhabited Manga with Their Ever Increasing Workload

Dex-chan lover
it's such a boon that his sister knows how to use her brain. when i was her age, i'm like an NPC who just goes on autopilot lmao

Users who are viewing this thread