Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 8 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
DD00Whql.png

Dat sideshipping

Dex-chan lover
ok, that first few pages are a bit rough
I'd like to suggest some changes that might make it a little clearer

p3
"I'm building a house with your father, you won't live in that house"
--> "so I'm building a house with your father, but I heard you say you don't want to live there"

"I just met your family" --> "you finally met your family"

p4
the "I'm a woman" thing is a difficult joke relating to Japanese phrase 水入らず which roughly means to spend times with family, I believe it is taken from the Japanese custom to bath together
but then she said that she is already a woman, so she's not going to do that (bath together)
but that'll be hard to translate, so the current translation is fine I think

"is it not edward san's fault, I want to believe we can live together"
--> "I think edward san will cry, you know? I think he really want to live together with you"

p5
"originally, I was determined....my family..."
--> "originally, she was determined to ... her family ..."

p18
"as a result, I ended up abandoning my country..."
--> "as a result, you ended up abandoning your country..."

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you indonesian translator for releasing some chapters ahead so I didn't have to suffer some brain cancer

Dex-chan lover
The first few pages were quite rough. Like the second page first bubble:
"Kaede can you hear me", like why would he ask if she can hear him if he's shown to stand 3m away from her, I don't know the raws but I imagine it should've been something like "Kaede, can you hear me out" or even better "Kaede, do you have a moment" and then at page 6 why is his request for more winter cloaks have a question mark at the end?
The comments above got other mistakes already, and while it was a rough read, I'm still thankful that someone picked this up, I hope you improve and get more people on board, good luck!

Dex-chan lover
I respect you for picking this up but maybe you should have checked with Rizzfables(RealmScans) to see if they had any thing of this chapter translated that you could have used as reference or maybe get an extra translator/proofreader for some of this?

Dex-chan lover
This series is reaching the "just do it" that 90% of all harem tagged mangas reach.
I can't tell if the princess is a Chūnibyō or if there is some actual demon possession. I don't remember so much posing and weird Chūnibyō tendencies, but it has been a while.
I think it is more of just "flames of revenge" stuff combined with a bit too literal translation.
Inner demons. You know…like a Dawi-grade grudge.
To extract vengeance! A great wrong has befallen our kin! This fell deed has been entered into the Dammaz Kron and the cover slammed shut in rage! By my oath it shall not be opened until the grudge is settled, until the bones of the Empire are smashed to powder!
Now, take up your axes and march forth for the High King of the Karaz Ankor would have his vengeance on you all!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread