Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 8 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
I swear there were other chapters much further ahead
There were, but they were poorly translated and got yanked for whatever reason so now we're going back through with another translation.

Does anyone remember what chapter # we were up to though with the bad translations? Not that I don't appreciate them being translated well now, but I don't really wanna re-read chaps much just to confirm they're stuff we saw before.

Double-page supporter
There were, but they were poorly translated and got yanked for whatever reason so now we're going back through with another translation.

Does anyone remember what chapter # we were up to though with the bad translations? Not that I don't appreciate them being translated well now, but I don't really wanna re-read chaps much just to confirm they're stuff we saw before.
The last one I know about was chapter 51.

Dex-chan lover

So that's why I had the feeling that I already read the last 2.
So in the next few chapters they will go to the holy city to save Rukia, right?

Fed-Kun's army
so... what happened? i read this before but now, i guess it was deleted and re-uploaded?

Dex-chan lover
I know. We were in the city, the sister was doing her thing, and now we’re 15 chapters behind.
As bad as the translation was on the other chapters, it's really fuckin jarring when they mass delete chapters

Double-page supporter
The last guys from Kakarot scans dropped it at 51 and it wasn't that bad of a quality. Just checked on an aggregator and it was actually readable, dunno why you guys say it was bad.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you guys for redoing these translations! Can't wait for your future releases 😭

Users who are viewing this thread