Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 8 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
The way that it was worded was so weird that it sounded like his sister was the previous saint 500 years ago.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Not just you TL, we also saw it coming. I'm wondering why they even replaced the current lady, it's not like she ages or disobeyed.

ALSO THE FORESHADOWING, they mentioned she has 3 blessings but only told about god of time and truth. I'm guessing the 3rd one is going to be very significant.

Dex-chan lover
Why did they replace her with Rukia? I can only think that either Rukia can do something the old one couldn't orthe church wants to abuse her powers but feels that she may rebel if given any other task.

Dex-chan lover
TL's pretty good for being mtl....if you could spare just a tiney tiny bit of time to do a tiney tiny bit of proof-reading to fix phrases like the one in page 8 for example, it'd be perfect
Well, time to get the holy hand grenade and storm the castle. Another shitty ass religion needs to fall.

DEUS VAULT!!!
Deus Vult indeed.....but which one? As always, there're too many gods in stories like this lol

Dex-chan lover
Why did they replace her with Rukia? I can only think that either Rukia can do something the old one couldn't orthe church wants to abuse her powers but feels that she may rebel if given any other task.
I think I get the idea of what happen here. My theory the blessing of time is so rare that it now only appears again 500 years later. Once they found another who has it, this time MC’s sister, they toss away the old one in the pretense its cursed or dangerous blessing(not sure why, but I’m assuming its because MC’s sister has 3 blessings while the old one only 1 OR its just simply MC’s sister blessing of time is much powerful)

Users who are viewing this thread