Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life - Vol. 9 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation. The ability to make things indestructible seems really really broken... Cast it on the ship, on the castle, on walls/fortifications protecting the island, weapons and armor for the officers in your army (to minimize chance of them getting stolen) etc.

Dex-chan lover
Im sorry, but I can't take this story seriously when it takes place in lake michigan /s
Fe9AR7x.png

Dex-chan lover
Why are the names constantly switching?
  • Biehe (pg 9, pg 11) and Bierce (pg 10)
  • Milkwaukee (pg 10) and Milwaukee (pg 11) and Milwakee (pg 15)
  • Star Reader‘s Child (pg 10) and in the next panel “star reading” is translated as Star Gazing

Also like others have said ミルウォーク does not translate to Milwaukee (ミルウォーキー).

Fed-Kun's army
Okay you translate it since you’re so perfect genius
You're not even translating it, you're making a machine do it.

That said, the translation in this issue definitely felt rougher than in previous issues you've done. You'd definitely benefit from taking some more time to proofread and maybe reach out to others if you're unsure about translations or spellings.

Group Leader
You're not even translating it, you're making a machine do it.

That said, the translation in this issue definitely felt rougher than in previous issues you've done. You'd definitely benefit from taking some more time to proofread and maybe reach out to others if you're unsure about translations or spellings.
You guys are more than welcoming to translate it then. I’m not obligated to do this. If you can’t read a simple manga page even though it might have errors than you must be a low IQ human.

Truely I have never seen such a complaining website as Mangadex. Everyone complains about everything dawg it’s low key tiring of reading comments like these.

If you don’t like the way I’m doing things, either do something about it or fuck off

Fed-Kun's army
You guys are more than welcoming to translate it then. I’m not obligated to do this. If you can’t read a simple manga page even though it might have errors than you must be a low IQ human.

Truely I have never seen such a complaining website as Mangadex. Everyone complains about everything dawg it’s low key tiring of reading comments like these.

If you don’t like the way I’m doing things, either do something about it or fuck off
If you can't take constructive criticism, then you should fuck off. It's better for everyone if the manga sits and waits for someone who isn't a talentless diva to mangle it.

Users who are viewing this thread