TenPuru -No One Can Live on Loneliness- - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - Operation Erotic Queen Awakening

Honestly I'm just rooting for Akagami and Lia to give in to their genetic instincts and have many many babies

- Nice guy coming from a family of degenerates
- Nice girl coming from a family of degenerates
- Best friend that looks to be a trolly matchmaker and instead is a manipulative beotch trying to keep them apart

Just wanted to point out how this situation is usually the OPPOSITE in mangas: the main chars annoy the readers by being indecisive prudes while the sidekicks are funny.
Here we have 2 hilarious main characters that openly say and/or think how they feel and a sidekick that is literally the only annoying char in the story.

I don't understand. Like she wants to see her daughter in a 100 person orgy, what? Unless I'm missing some context, and being a huge slut makes them more powerful or richer or something, I don't understand.

Fed-Kun's army
@Espadas That just isn't true at all. "Sidekicks" are the annoying ones like 80% of the time and most comment threads reflect that. Obnoxious perverts, angry lesbians, jealous siblings, etc are all side characters that are complained about more than most other tropes.

Users who are viewing this thread