Tensai Majo no Maryoku Kare - Vol. 2 Ch. 29

Group Leader
Dude sniped 13 chapters ahead just to lose an argument

Edit: wait what?
Yeah well you can barely call the stuff he's sniping from translations, it's just chatgpt diarrhea spewed onto the page without typesetting. If you can't see how clearly better this translation job is than the other guy you need your eyes checked and some English classes.

Last edited:
it's just chatgpt diarrhea spewed onto the page without typesetting
I don't even know who is this targeted at, but assuming it's the old translation: I'm just fucking around, I'm the sniper's friend IRL :) Moreover, I'm Vietnamese and I read everything up to the latest chapter so I can't care less about the Eng translation tbqhwu

Dex-chan lover
Ah, crap. I saw a new chapter, clicked the latest unread one without checking the number, and now I got spoiled :/ I had avoided this for so damn many chapters already, only to get fooled by a prior-volume.5 chapter release :qq:

Fed-Kun's army
I know the tag is already gone but here’s my two cents: I’m normally pretty strict when it comes to tags, but I think this series genuinely have a grey-area case. Here TS (genderswap) is a repeated gag, and the series goes way deeper into the premise than other series that does it as a one-off gag.

No spoilers but some of the TS chapters later even meaningfully progressed the plot/relationship, all while depicting the changed dynamics between the characters due to genderswap. It even showed up again in one the latest raw chapters (82).

Is it a series with TS as the premise, heck no! But it does scratch a lot of the itch for many fans of the tag.

Dex-chan lover
Ass up miss "genius witch", you going to the cuck chair
383855407438d5e396c48ac8ce1a5c01.gif

Users who are viewing this thread