Tensai Majo no Maryoku Kare - Vol. 3 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
First of all -- can we get the genderswap tag back yet? It was dumb it was ever removed without first checking later in the raws. Which I have, and yes, this isn't the last time that medicine makes an appearance. I think the fact that Komugi sometimes is a girl is just life now. A very good life because I want a gentle soul like Komugi's to be part of any future yuri proceedings.

Second... I find it interesting that the witch association installed a "male detector" gate despite this turn-into-a-girl drug being something you can buy over the counter from them. I guess they don't care about your actual gender so long as you're a girl for their event. Which... yeah, fair enough I guess. That's one way to sell more of the drug to people.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
First of all -- can we get the genderswap tag back yet? It was dumb it was ever removed without first checking later in the raws.
Yeah. I recall trying to tell peeps it would happen again. And it also gets put in promo art. Good fun stuff but peeps were weirdly angry about it.
Which... yeah, fair enough I guess. That's one way to sell more of the drug to people.
I don't need any more reason just gimme that drug NOW.

Contributor
First of all -- can we get the genderswap tag back yet? It was dumb it was ever removed without first checking later in the raws. Which I have, and yes, this isn't the last time that medicine makes an appearance. I think the fact that Komugi sometimes is a girl is just life now. A very good life because I want a gentle soul like Komugi's to be part of any future yuri proceedings.

Second... I find it interesting that the witch association installed a "male detector" gate despite this turn-into-a-girl drug being something you can buy over the counter from them. I guess they don't care about your actual gender so long as you're a girl for their event. Which... yeah, fair enough I guess. That's one way to sell more of the drug to people.
It's not dumb that it was removed, as said before, genderswap isn't part of the premise of the show. It's just device used in some of the chapters as gag. Just compare this to Ranma 1/2 or kampfer and you will see the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread