Tensai Majo no Maryoku Kare - Vol. 3 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
If i was obsessed with gender bender and then saw this series with a gender tag but didnt have any gender bender in the first 10 chapters and also not majorly part of the plot, id say it was mistagged. Just like how i get angry when theres only 1 anal scene in a 50+ page hentai with anal tag...
Such weirdly specific comparison, I have questions but I'm scared to ask :wtf:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I find tags useful as guide posts—and, occasionally, warning labels—for finding new reads, but don't take them seriously otherwise. Unless they're wildly off base, don't sweat them imho. This isn't yet the National Archive.

Back on topic:
While I still root for Genius Witch, one chapter without Furuu-san left me a little sad. (Sorry, the bubble mention doesn't cut it for me.)

Dex-chan lover
maybe because male witches are mages, or wizard
Wizard is the masculine of witch, but we still don't know if witches are simply women who can use magic, as in any woman can learn, or if witches are basically a demi human race that is only women, I'm assuming the latter since we still didn't get any sign of man using magic.

Dex-chan lover
Wizard is the masculine of witch, but we still don't know if witches are simply women who can use magic, as in any woman can learn, or if witches are basically a demi human race that is only women, I'm assuming the latter since we still didn't get any sign of man using magic.
mc is master's disciples, so males who can use magic do exist but maybe they fall into wizard category which are not allow to go inside witches fest :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
mc is master's disciples, so males who can use magic do exist but maybe they fall into wizard category which are not allow to go inside witches fest :thonk:
Any proof Komugi can use magic? Cause not once it was shown or even mentioned :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Any proof Komugi can use magic? Cause not once it was shown or even mentioned :thonk:
I vaguely remember it mentioned in a chapter that Komugi can technically use magic, but his pool is really small, so he went into magic herbs instead

Dex-chan lover
I vaguely remember it mentioned in a chapter that Komugi can technically use magic, but his pool is really small, so he went into magic herbs instead
Now that you mention it, I think I vaguely remember that too :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Second... I find it interesting that the witch association installed a "male detector" gate despite this turn-into-a-girl drug being something you can buy over the counter from them. I guess they don't care about your actual gender so long as you're a girl for their event. Which... yeah, fair enough I guess. That's one way to sell more of the drug to people.
The drug needed you to be associated with a witch in the first place. A witch giving a guy a dose at the time of the event can be taken as the witch vouching for the guy.

Supporter
I don't think I've ever seen any character anywhere giving off more raw smugness energy than Nayu does right in this chapter on page 7. Holy hell.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I've ever seen any character anywhere giving off more raw smugness energy than Nayu does right in this chapter on page 7. Holy hell.
She  is the Great Witch, of course her smugness is also on another level, you could say she is the Great Mesugaki

Users who are viewing this thread