Tensei Akujo no Kuro Rekishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Death Flag 1

Dex-chan lover
She's a big Chuuni still, but I guess that's what happens if you have to seriously relate to your Chuuni past.

@kylie_aliah
No, the "hired assassin" you talk about is the Heroine's childhood slave/rescued orphan who was sent as "caretaker" (servant, but also judge, jury and assassin if needed). Given that they wanted to execute past-MC for her crimes against Heroine, I'd say they were extremely lenient in allowing her to reach all the way to the wedding without killing her, given that she had "fled" house arrest (comfortable prison) to get there.
Again, Sol isn't her servant, but a guard. And even if prince now thinks MC might have been doing good all the time he'd probably stop that thought if she started acting like past-MC (like locking up people without trial, or trying to get away from the guard/spy that is in place to make sure she really is doing good. Some of past-MC assassination plots were probably pretty close to success)

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
Was kind of hoping it went in a different direction. I mean looking at the book was supposed to drive a person crazy she could have just said the villianess killed herself (her personality) by looking at the book because though she hated her sister for robbing her fiancé she couldn’t go through with using it on her. And how she’s essentially a new personality and should not be considered the same person.

@unime
Probably dead, mc only survived because of the sister afterall.

Dex-chan lover
This is an original series, there's no source LN/WN it's adapting.

Plus, Hana to Yume mostly hosts manga-exclusive shoujo titles, like Yona of the Dawn and Skip Beat.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hana_to_Yume

oh gosh i thought i read few chapters but seems like it was just ch1! damn a lot of things were taking place for a moment i was confused ehe

Anyways, thanks a lot for the chapter!! Love you guys😚

Aggregator gang
It's good. But i feel like the story is being rushed, is it part of novel promotion? But lol i like the plot, thank you for sharing with us

Supporter
Hey it's Truck-kun! Hi! Hi Truck-kun!

Also I don't know if this means anything but "nemophilia" is love of spending time in forests.

Thought the plot was similar to the webnovel My fiancé is in love with my little sister, which is so much sadder.

An interesting story with beautiful art... and I love the idea of the author getting sucker-punched by their own cliche'd story, hahaha!

Dex-chan lover
How to solve this "death flag":
- If there is anything that troubles you..
- Yes, I ask that you keep this one as far away from me as possible at all times. Indeed if possible remove him from the state.
There, "solved".

Anyway that magic item "dark history" make me think that there may be other copies of her walking around....
Then as cliched as it is the Mc makes all the possible wrong choices that end with good results because plot....
Well, I can't really expect much from this type of story but at the same time can't stop from being slightly disapointed.

Users who are viewing this thread